1/6 did apollo 11 astronaut fiftieth anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from the boots and the amazingly detailed backpack, I don't see much difference in this and the old Dragon / DML version.

I do like large moon base, too.

I'm a sucker for pilot/astronaut figures so will most likely get these as well.

Will have to get this, as the original Dragon figures are rare and expensive now. I very recently went to Orlando for a holiday and made a first time visit to the Kennedy Space centre, which left quite an impression on me. I also ordered the Hobby Master Gene Cernan figure, but that is still to arrive. I'm hoping they will release Space shuttle pilots as well.

50th anniversary... would've been good to see something special, like a landing gear/ladder component.

As it is this is a slightly refined version of what they've done in the past. Definitely worth picking up though.

Nice might just pick this up,guess they will be doing all three, collins is shown but he never left the shuttle so odds are buzz and armstrong will get a showing.

I heard he snuck onto the surface while Buzz and Neil were taking pictures and drew a **** and balls in the moon dust.

And thinking about it....Collins was left in a position during the lunar landing mission that had a lot of stress, he was alone in the command module in orbit around the moon, if something went wrong with the landing, he would have to come back to earth alone and with the historical context....and even more in those heavy political and international military conflic times...as the "lone survivor of a failed mission"....the astronauts not only had to fight every inch in space for survival....but also back home IF something went wrong!!

Nice might just pick this up,guess they will be doing all three, collins is shown but he never left the shuttle so odds are buzz and armstrong will get a showing.

first off... shown where?? is there a video link of the figures??
and... “never left the SHUTTLE”??? good lord. COMMAND MODULE!!!

:rolleyes:

Q1, 2019 release supposedly.

I was initially hoping Blitzway were going to do Apollo 11 50th Anniversary figures as their 1/4 astronaut looks amazing.
But these aren't bad at all... though their name tags look a bit over sized. I hope Buzz comes with his Speedmaster.

did.jpg

didco_apolloastronaut01-lg.jpg

Back