Speculation: What Neca product will debut for sale at Target stores?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyver1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I would open a discussion on what featured figure lines will first be displayed at Target?

I have some theories

They can go for random lines of Neca product like Godzilla or other not so popular action figures such as video game characters or they can go into the archives with the older waves of Predator or Aliens

Or they can go right into the mix and start selling the highly anticipated lines like IT and the newest horror products

Or will it be a mix. Will we see any 1/4 there?

What do you think will be featured at Target, what are you looking forward to seeing next week if Neca follows on their debut date of Aug 3

Look Ma, I started a thread!

Will there be shelves, or just pegs...? Are they going to use a banner for the section, and if yes, how thick is the paper....

Oooooh! Love speculating!!!

We'll probably get some bobble head items, some aliens and Pennywise.

I saw some pictures of the display at someone's Target on another forum. They had several of the Ultimate Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street figures, a few different versions of Godzilla, Ultimate Chucky, Chell from portal, Chia Pet Groot, a couple plush, some bobble heads, and scalers.

My Target's haven't set up a NECA section yet. I'm sure they will get to it.

Back