Black Box GOTHAM The Riddler 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw these on Facebook

Attachments

• 9BC3B171-E3A2-4611-87EF-9117BDC0BC03.jpeg
    9BC3B171-E3A2-4611-87EF-9117BDC0BC03.jpeg
    326.9 KB · Views: 699
  • E4152371-5337-4FAB-A6CD-6FE4E006B065.jpeg
    E4152371-5337-4FAB-A6CD-6FE4E006B065.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 687
  • 94E013A9-30B2-4802-992B-304BC890EDDA.jpeg
    94E013A9-30B2-4802-992B-304BC890EDDA.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 691
If they're going to mine Gotham, I'd take a Jerome and/or Jeremiah Valeska figure(s)... :lol

'The Laughter' is very scene specific, but great looking on display,

Should have Cobblepot tomorrow.

Wonder if Toys Era were planning to do The Riddler? (Or maybe they're the same company as Black Box?)

Never watch Gotham but I might pick this up anyway. With some customising it could make a more comic book accurate Riddler.

Good bits for kitbash with xensation Carrey Riddler jacket n hat i never use. I just need the green pants & tie headsculpt for a 2nd riddler.

I wonder how easy it would be to die the hat green and put a question mark on it. Replace those black gloved hands with purple ones from a Joker figure and lose the glasses to get somewhere closer to this.

Riddler_HUSH.jpg

Its funny how this bootleg has so much integrity to stay true to the show, while obviously everyone wants a green hat..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its funny how this bootleg has so much integrity to stay true to the show, while obviously everyone wants a green hat..

:lol well from my point of view I don't care about the show but do feel this figure has the base for a good Riddler figure. Unlikely to get anything from HT anytime soon so I'll take what I can get.

:lol well from my point of view I don't care about the show but do feel this figure has the base for a good Riddler figure. Unlikely to get anything from HT anytime soon so I'll take what I can get.

Ya me too, imo theres no reason why they cant fudge a little and add a green hat, it doesn’t matter if he never wore it in the show, its a bootleg, just make what people want. No one is gonna care if it isn’t accurate to the character they’re not supposed to make in the first place :D

Ordered The Riddler from TNS this morning. $115 delivered doesn't sound bad. A dollar less than I paid for the Toys Era Cobblepot, who's thread I think has been executed.

I received that figure today and it's mediocre. The Toys Era/Toys Works/TitToys (/Black Box?) company is pretty hit and miss, and tends towards the cheaper end. The Laughter was an exception as he was pretty good overall.

However, Cobblepot is on the back foot from the start: the body is far too tall for the actor, and the neck is far too long. Sculpt is good though. I was going to cut the neck shorter, but found a simpler solution. There's a ring glued just inside the neck opening which luckily happened to fall out. This allowed the neck connector to sit inside the neck, thereby lowering it.

The umbrella is brilliant - fully functioning exactly like the real thing with the little spring clip that holds it open and releases it to close. It was probably sourced from ACI's Wild Toys. The only problem I had was getting the closing strap through the buckle. I ended up having to tuck the strap into itself instead to keep the umbrella closed.

On display he looks alright next to The Laughter, as the latter is a tall figure. You can't really put The Penguin onto a shorter body because his trousers are already long.

6vJQW0j.jpg

Preordered too.

And i really wanted a Penguin, but i'm not sold on Toys Era's headsculpt.

This one isn't perfect either, however it's not bad and the suit along with the glasses and hat really make it pop!
Preordered too.

And i really wanted a Penguin, but i'm not sold on Toys Era's headsculpt.

Back