New collector from NY. Was finally able to register!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixthScaleFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone. :wave I was finally able to register after a few site errors a few weeks ago.
I'm from NY and share my collection with my husband. I work in a hospital. I'm a fairly new collector to the sixth scale world.
My first figure was Hot Toys Bucky from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The second one I got recently was Hot Toys Punisher from the Netflix series.
I mainly collect Hot Toys. I did win a Sideshow Deadpool sixth scale figure and it is awesome too.
I have a few pre-orders on Sideshow currently: Yondu (deluxe), Hela, Loki, Iron Man Mark IV, Infinity War Thor, Infinity War Captain America (movie promo edition).

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, SixthScaleFan!
wavesmile.gif

Hello! We almost share the same name[emoji1]. Welcome to the forum and collecting in general. Looking forward to seeing your collection grow (and it will!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hello! We almost share the same name[emoji1]. Welcome to the forum and collecting in general. Looking forward to seeing your collection grow (and it will!)
Hello! Haha, that's true. Thank you! For sure. I'm sure it will seeing as how many pre-orders I have coming. :)

Back