Prop EFX Comic Con 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
We know they won't make these, but some photos at the Con.. From Shadow on Rebelscum

at125s.jpg
at101s.jpg
at14s.jpg
at1s.jpg

Attachments

• xwing21s.jpg
    xwing21s.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 304
  • xwing4ss.jpg
    xwing4ss.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 294
  • win5s.jpg
    win5s.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 304
  • xwing1.jpg
    xwing1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 298
  • xwing.jpg
    xwing.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 287
  • atst22s.jpg
    atst22s.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 285
  • atst5s.jpg
    atst5s.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 288
  • atst4s.jpg
    atst4s.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 285
  • bobaefx.jpg
    bobaefx.jpg
    961.6 KB · Views: 295
  • porg.jpg
    porg.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 282
  • efxvader.jpg
    efxvader.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 294
  • efx12.jpg
    efx12.jpg
    948.5 KB · Views: 287
  • efx1.jpg
    efx1.jpg
    939.7 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
I’d pickup that Boba and AT-ST in a heartbeat if they ever release them.

Love that AT-ST and lightsabers! Would purchase in a heartbeat.
Hell, even Poe's X-wing looks awesome and I don't even like Poe Dameron.

I'm over waiting for these guys. They'll never release any of these. Cheers for the pics though mate.

On a happier note my studio scale Slave 1 is almost done. Just a couple of more weeks.....

Not the greatest pics but heres a couple of in progress pics. I'll post full glamour shots once it's done!

Click on pics for original size.

Let's hope something from these will be released. I'd take the AT-ST, I already have Code 3, but wouldn't mind a second one.

how can they keep their license ????? They start to look like scam to me

Yawn. They're dead to me. Complete lack of respect for customers avoiding communication while holding their money, yet not missing a single con appearance with their scam props. I'm glad SS is doing life size busts now. Bandai makes model kits, and I still have a few MR items. That Shadow guy shills hard for them.

The Dameron X-Wing and AT-ST are from Niesen's models who works closely with Mike Salzo. I have his B-Wing and it's beautiful. I'm getting the Slave 1 shortly, but as far as eFX producing these on a larger scale, I don't see it happening.

I'd love to order the AT-ST & Boba helmet. But I'd also have liked to have won the lottery tonight... I didn't. Why play? Because, I have better chances of hitting the lotto, than I do of ordering any of these items from eFX.

But, I must say, Shadows photos are gorgeous! :clap

After seeing Bryan at the SDCC conference, professing his undying love of SW since he was a kid, I'm going with the theory that he (they, EFX) just collect for themselves, and only use the business as a means to facilitate his (their) own desires.

The amount of stuff they've teased and never produced, versus the measly items they have actually released, is mind blowing.

(be interesting to see a list of all their "coming soon" items from when they started)

Protip to eFX. If you want to sell prop replicas, you have to actually make them....

Seriously though, as good as their protos are, either manufacture them or **** off and let someone else who will actually make them have the license. Wasting everyones goddamn time.

Back