Removing Ganghood leg extenders?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KORNdog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is there a trick to this? Are they supposed to be removed? I need to shorten a body a little and there is clearly some additional ankle part that looks like it can be removed but it feels like it's pretty stuck on there. How do you get them off?

Thanks

you'll need to take some pliers and twist and pull but they're pretty stuck in there. I did it to mine and I removed one successfully but the other one didn't. I ended up breaking the piece that holds it in place inside the shin cavity. If you're lucky the shin will split and you can just easily get it out and replace with shorter ones from another body. That's another thing, you'll need to have shorter/standard ones readily available from another body.

I'd soak them in hot water to loosen up the glue and use a rubber band to wrap around the extensions so you don't scratch them and very carefully work them side to side with some pliers until the glue gives. Heat and patience is the key ^___^ good luck!

Back