1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【The Avengers - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII Collectible Figure】

The designs of Iron Man suits have always fascinated fans all over the world with its incisive geometric forms and innovative designs. To celebrate the 500th creation of Movie Masterpiece Series from Hot Toys, we are delighted to officially present fans the diecast version of the iconic Iron Man Mark VII 1/6th collectible figure from The Avengers by Marvel Studios. With a more masculine, more progressive and a distinct exterior design, the integrated Suit of Armors promotes its beautifully engineered features that surpass its predecessor.

Inspired by one of the jaw-breaking scenes that presents the suit launching to wrap around Stark momentarily, the brand new Iron Man collectible figure successfully recreates Mark VII’s complicated yet distinctive alternative form – the large suit pod. This is also the first time that Hot Toys adopted the dynamic armor forms in its one-of-a-kind collectible figures, and it is surely a visual highlight that Iron Man fans have been longing for.

As one of the most popular armors in Tony Stark’s arsenal, the screen-accurate 1/6th scale Mark VII collectible figure is made with diecast materials and expertly crafted based on its appearance in the movie. The approximately 32.5cm tall diecast figure features a newly painted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, an interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and substantive detailed armor design with great articulations and the unique suit pod mode, metallic red and gold painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, and arc reactor, as well as a specially designed diorama figure base!

Moreover, an exclusive SPECIAL EDITION will offer collectors a Mark VII suit pod hologram that is approximately 7.5cm tall as the bonus accessory and only available in selected markets!

The groundbreaking Iron Man Mark VII collectible figure is an incomparable addition to any Marvel fans collection!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #MarvelStudios #TheAvengers #IronMan #MarkVII #TonyStark #RobertDowneyJr

IMG_9148.JPGIMG_9149.JPGIMG_9150.JPGIMG_9151.JPGIMG_9152.JPGIMG_9153.JPGIMG_9154.JPGIMG_9155.JPGIMG_9156.JPGIMG_9157.JPGIMG_9158.JPGIMG_9159.JPGIMG_9160.JPGIMG_9161.JPGIMG_9162.JPGIMG_9163.JPGIMG_9164.JPGIMG_9165.JPGIMG_9166.JPG1a5d8f27-e27d-4daf-96c7-3092e7fc3af3.jpg

About to be announced and opened to preorder on site at ACGHK2018.

f44fd35a-f7c2-4e96-a5d2-3caf3e3cfb40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
jM2lzv8.jpg

Guess they were holding off on it after all! Between this, Insomniac Spidey, WM Mark IV and the Mark L accessories kit my wallet is going to kill me. Now if they just made Nightclub...

On reflection, it would probably look better in my collection than Mark VI, lol... oh well, it's a weighing up game. Another two years wait and the inevitable $400 pricing and the risk the VI would sell out and the VII would never be announced.. (was still that possibility considering the VI was announced before the II, V and IV)...

Great reveal!

Now comes the wait for a Mk1 die cast....

Then a MK3 Diecast 2.0.... :rotfl

Jokes, I'm happy with my Mk VI! :clap

Between this and PS4 Spidey I’m very happy with what HT showed off this weekend. Only figure I need them to put up for preorder now is Infinity War Bucky.

Mark 6 and 7 were my favorite MCU suits. Already have the Mark 6 diecast hope to get this.

Must have Maul, Vader, WM and MK7.
Still on the fence for the accessories given I haven't even PO MKL or that PS4 Spidey...

Excited to see what they give us.

Looks like there's more than a few extra bits to flush out the look from Avengers.

Something tells me I'm going to be disappointed that it doesn't open up from the back like in IM3 :(

Looks like there's more than a few extra bits to flush out the look from Avengers.

Something tells me I'm going to be disappointed that it doesn't open up from the back like in IM3 :(

Well considering there's a dedicated figure for that that's been in limbo for a couple of years now the odds of that happening are quite low.

Back