1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
A venerable if maverick Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn was a student of the living Force. Qui-Gon lived for the moment, espousing a philosophy of "feel, don't think -- use your instincts." On Tatooine, Qui-Gon discovered a young slave boy named Anakin Skywalker who was strong in the Force. Sensing the boy's potential, Qui-Gon liberated Anakin from slavery. The Jedi Master presented Anakin to the Jedi Council, but they deemed the boy too old to begin training and dangerously full of fear and anger. They refused to allow Qui-Gon to train Anakin, but rescinded their decision to fulfill Qui-Gon's dying wish.

Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Qui-Gon Jinn from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace!

Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Qui-Gon Jinn in the film, this 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt, finely tailored Jedi robe and tunic, a desert poncho, a LED light-up lightsaber, a Comlink, a grappling hook, a hologram projector with interchangeable holograms, and a themed figure base!

Battle the dark side with Jedi Master Qui-Gon in your Star Wars collection!

54436187_10156127693352344_6201336741337497600_o.jpg
54434420_10156127693507344_5651458924608487424_o.jpg

What is interesting HT just removed this pic from their photo album.

While they have Liam's likeness, they should go ahead and still make that Ra's Al Ghul from Batman Begins. I can't wait to see the full reveal.

As i already wrote before, they deleted this photo from their fb album. It was there.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Qui-Gon go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Honestly, the Qui-Gon figure could really use an upgrade, it's not SSC's finest. I'm glad to see it's at least a possibility of coming soon. Their TPM Obi-Wan will be the one that I'm really looking forward to.

:rotfl
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Qui-Gon go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Good luck.

Maybe their first fully rooted hair all over the head, but I believe Tonto was the first male figure with rooted hair

Ah, I never got that one. How did it turn out?

I suspect for QuiGon they'd do just what falls on the shoulders. Although the Thor figures didn't have that and they worked out fine.

Ah, I never got that one. How did it turn out?

I suspect for QuiGon they'd do just what falls on the shoulders. Although the Thor figures didn't have that and they worked out fine.

It turned out really well actually. The hair on Tonto seems different than what they've used on Black Widow and Scarlett Witch though.

You're right about Thor turning out well but Aquaman didn't have the same luck unfortunately :lol I agree with you though, if they just do what falls on the shoulders, it should work out well.

Last edited:
Back