Mafex John Wick line - 6'' figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
John Wick

ZS9yWNy.jpg

JW2 - SDCC

7ZnXeI1.jpg

Damn that looks cool. If I wasn’t impatiently waiting for and getting the Hot Toys figure I’d probably get this. $95 is a lot of bones though for a 6” figure. I’m also wondering if the black shirt and white shirt versions are two separate figures. Everything I see available for preorder is for the black shirt, but it’d be cool if that was somehow a swappable item. I’m not too familiar with the Mafex line.

Damn that looks cool. If I wasn’t impatiently waiting for and getting the Hot Toys figure I’d probably get this. $95 is a lot of bones though for a 6” figure. I’m also wondering if the black shirt and white shirt versions are two separate figures. Everything I see available for preorder is for the black shirt, but it’d be cool if that was somehow a swappable item. I’m not too familiar with the Mafex line.

White shirt and dog figures are from JW2. It says that in the video.

These tiny figures by these companies are such a rip off. They look great but the prices are ridiculous,

These tiny figures by these companies are such a rip off. They look great but the prices are ridiculous,

Importing them isn't that bad. The quality is easily 3-4x what a Hasbro product is so I don't mind paying, especially for smaller movies. That being said if I were in this market I would probably put it towards the HT figure since that was a great display at SDCC. Mafex and Mezco are gonna eat each other a bit on this one in the 1/12 world. Everyone waited on the JW license.

Out of all the John Wick releases, I personally think this is the best one including sculpt, weapons, and posing options.

The HT is still a no brainer. Are there 2 of these? White shirt from first movie, black from 2nd film?

Back