Regal Robot offering new statues line and busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthAlias

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was really impressed with Regal Robot’s new line of upcoming products. They are now getting into the collectors world with more than just furniture (thank goodness and about time). There new products will be statues and maquettes of aliens and creatures (focus on Scum and Villainy). Not just that, they will offer life size busts too with Chewy being one of their first fully punched fir. I have high hopes for them and will watch out for them in the future. This will no doubt compete with SS as RR has access to Lucasfilm archives too. No artistic interpretation here folks.

custom-maquette-puppet-inspiration-2.jpg

custom-statues-busts-inspiration-2.jpg

life-sized-chewbacca-bust-prop-regal-robot-2.jpg

tauntaun-maquette-statue-prop-2.jpg

I gather they currently only ship to the US. I really hope that changes. Would absolutely love the Tauntaun, and Chewie bust.

As an OT Imperial collector, there is nothing they make that interests me so far, but the quality of Tom's stuff is well known. Curious about the price and comparison with other similar pieces made by other companies or fan made.

tom-spina-with-creations.jpg

I would LOVE a Jabba throne gargoyle as a door knocker! Or a full size one hanging on the wall. The full size Chewbacca bust would be incredible too.

These guys put out really amazing work and I am so glad another company has the license to do Star Wars statues and maquettes.

Regal Robot makes great items. The Hansicle wall piece is fantastic -but I'm holding out for full 1:1 scale.

I've been holding out for a full size HIC for my media room, but definitely considering one of these smaller ones they're offering for my home office man-cave.

I noticed Sideshow are distributing the mandalorian skull on behalf of Regal Robot - hopefully they offer the same for the Han in Carbonite, allowing non-US folk to purchase.

Back