Statue Gentle Giant - Adult Ahsoka Tano mini-bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekjosh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ahsoka_Tano_Minibust__scaled_600.png

If some of you remember, Gentle Giant had a poll on one of their newsletters a while back. It was a vote for the next Fan's Choice collectible. Ahsoka destroyed the competition by a pretty huge margin. Now we finally get to see what it will look like!

Super pumped for this personally. Would KILL for either one of their Collector's Gallery statues of her or better yet have Sideshow do a PF.

Day 1 preorder.

Wonder how quick this would sell out of SS listened to their fans and made one of these?

we so need this in 1/4 .. still can not believe Sideshow havent done her in 1/4

we so need this in 1/4 .. still can not believe Sideshow havent done her in 1/4

Don't worry man, I heard a PR ROTS Darth Vader is coming out next year and a PF Holiday Special Boba Fett!

Exciting!

Gentle Giant is starting to pull me back in with releases like this

I collected a lot of busts during the high times of Gentle Giant, they were producing quality products on a consistent basis (human sculpts could of used improvement) then they hit a wall for a while but the last year or so they've been doing a much better job and speaking to the community on a more consistent basis as well.

I'm hoping the success of this Ahsoka shows that there is a large market for realistic busts for TCW and Rebel characters. Maybe SS and other companies will see this too.

I collected a lot of busts during the high times of Gentle Giant, they were producing quality products on a consistent basis (human sculpts could of used improvement) then they hit a wall for a while but the last year or so they've been doing a much better job and speaking to the community on a more consistent basis as well.

I'm hoping the success of this Ahsoka shows that there is a large market for realistic busts for TCW and Rebel characters. Maybe SS and other companies will see this too.

giphy.gif

Back