Prime 1 Studio: Batman - Gotham by Gaslight 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
CaeXXSB.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Studio: Batman - Gotham by Gaslight

Can't wait to see the full reveal!

1/3 again. Damn it P1, killing us with all the Bats

Batman Statue Collector has this on Instagram

Attachments

• batmangas.jpg
    batmangas.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

1/3 again. Damn it P1, killing us with all the Bats

Where did you hear 1/3? Batmanstatuecollector said 1/5 on Instagram which is an unusual scale for Prime 1.

Where did you hear 1/3? Batmanstatuecollector said 1/5 on Instagram which is an unusual scale for Prime 1.

Prime 1 announced a 1/5 line of Batman statues last year. None have come out yet but this is a part of that collection.

Hopefully this is on display at Wonderfest this weekend. Looks good but hard to make out much of the detail in those grainy pics. Can't wait to see more.

At least the variants are getting announced at the same time.....unless they do another gold variant down the line :dunno

I'm passing on all 1/5 statues. Don't want to go down that rabbit hole again.

I wish I had that kind of discipline. I have 1/6, 1/5, 1/4, and 1/3 scale statues. I have managed to stay away from smaller scales and larger scales though I guess I do have a 1/1 bust so add that to my habit.

Depending on what they have planned this might be the scale I pursue in the main. I have three 1/3 scale pieces on pre-order but can probably only get a maximum of five in that scale given the gigantic bases they usually come with.

I love some of the Sideshow pieces, Green Arrow, Aquaman but far too often they ruin statues by putting their own spin on things rather than just sticking to the source material. Batman the best recent example. Tempted by Tweeterhead's 1/6 line and great prices but if Prime 1 can deliver their usual quality at 1/5 scale it seems like the best option.

I hate to say it, but this is one instance where I honestly feel like I’m content with the Kotobukiya version. The base and body on this one are great, but neither head really does anything for me.

Back