• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Dark Phoenix Premium Format sold-out exclusive (Jean Grey portrait)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossk82

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I just won a Dark Phoenix Premium Format Figure from Sideshow Collectibles thanks to this Instagram post. The Phoenix is the sold-out exclusive edition with the swappable Jean Grey portrait. It hasn’t been opened, and is in fact still in the shipper box.

Sideshow.jpg

Since I don’t collect X-Men items, I would be interested in trading (I would also consider selling it, but first wanted to see if anyone wanted to trade). I am a Star Wars collector, namely 1/6 figures. So, I would be interested in trading the Phoenix for a few of those, or perhaps other Star Wars items you may have. You’re always free to inquire about whether I’d be interested in items from other properties as well (like Indiana Jones, the MCU or Pirates of the Caribbean, for example), but Star Wars is my favorite.

Among the Star Wars figures I’d be interested in (but not limited to):

Snow Trooper
Scout Trooper
AT-AT Pilot
Grand Moff Tarkin
Leia (either Hot Toys version - ANH or ESB)
Jyn Erso
Dengar/Zuckuss/4-Lom
Probe Droid
Commander Cody
Praetorian Guard with double blade
Ithorian
Greedo
Tusken Raider
Battle Droids

Again, feel free to inquire about other items if you’re interested in trading for the Dark Phoenix.

Last edited:
Are you interested in any of the Deagostini Star Wars ships, Titanium Deluxe ships (larger ones) titanium deluxe characters from Star Wars.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with these.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with these.

They are all metal models/statues of ships and characters basically like the Polystone statues/models but metal, Titanium deluxe are Hasbro. I also have some of the Disney ones also if you’re interested, they are similar to those but better quality.

They are all metal models/statues of ships and characters basically like the Polystone statues/models but metal, Titanium deluxe are Hasbro. I also have some of the Disney ones also if you’re interested, they are similar to those but better quality.

THanks, I'll have to look into those. Things are just a bit hectic now because I'm moving on short notice. Also, I've had someone inquire and offered a couple items on my wishlist, so I'm looking into that. But I'll make sure to update this thread.

THanks, I'll have to look into those. Things are just a bit hectic now because I'm moving on short notice. Also, I've had someone inquire and offered a couple items on my wishlist, so I'm looking into that. But I'll make sure to update this thread.

It’s all good thanks, I’ve been on the fence about this piece honestly so it’s not a big deal for me either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back