Dark Horse Direct/1000toys 1/12th HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seph Stampede

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you love Hellboy as much as we do, you NEED this in your life. Dark Horse Direct, alongside creator Mike Mignola and 1000toys, are proud to present the fully articulated, 1/12th scale Hellboy action figure of your dreams. Made from PVC and standing at 7.5” tall, this stellar Hellboy figure comes with interchangeable Beast of the Apocalypse head, closed fist hand, open hands for holding other accessories, separate gun, Excalibur sword, and removable cloth jacket.

Produced by 1000toys, this version is exclusive to Dark Horse Direct and is by far the most deluxe version offered on the market today. Feel fully qualified to embark on your own paranormal investigations with this full-fledged member of the B.P.R.D. at your side!

WHAT’S INCLUDED
Hellboy figure, fully articulated, approximately 7.5" tall
Fully articulated, including the Right Hand of Doom
Accessories Included: Beast of the Apocalypse Head, Closed Fist Hands, Open Hands for Gun and Swords Holding, Gun, & Excalibur Sword
Separate gun can be holstered or held in hand
Separate Excalibur Sword to fight back the forces of Evil
Certificate of Authenticity

ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND DIMENSIONS
Expected to Ship: February - April 2019
Product Packaging Size: 9.84” H (250mm) x 7.87” W (200mm) x 3.54” L (90mm)
Product + Packaging Dimensional Weight: 2 lbs.
Edition Size: TBD

hellboy.jpg

hellboy2.jpg

https://direct.darkhorse.com/collections/upcoming-products/products/hellboy-figure

I thought this thing was a 1/6 figure? Might pick it up but I wish that hand didn’t have those ugly joints.

Did they show more figure from the series? If there's a Abe Sapien, etc. i'm all in.

So its only available via DarkHorse?
$90 for the dark horse exclusive and $85 for the standard release. I was told Excalibur and the horned head are the exclusive items.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good info but not really the answer to what was asked.

I too am curious if it’ll be available outside of dark horse direct.
Standard release = not sold at dark horse and available at a lot of retailers etc, so you're good.

Sounds good! I think I would like that exclusive version though. Looks like DH doesn’t ship to Canada so I’m screwed on that. Might have to get from a reseller.

Whoever thought the prices were 90 and 85 were hilarious!

That's the exclusive, extra head, horns and the sword. There's a version without all that coming. Not sure as to when.

Yeah, I figured that was the case. I only meant that I couldn't find the "standard" version anywhere. Yet. That being said, I'm all in for the horns and sword. So to speak.

Yeah, I figured that was the case. I only meant that I couldn't find the "standard" version anywhere. Yet. That being said, I'm all in for the horns and sword. So to speak.
The price makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I own all the Mezco stuff that's was $20 in the day lol.

Back