Statue Tweeterhead: Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Donna Troy
wcvvnaT.jpg

Starfire
Tweeterhead-Starfire-001.jpg

Robin
FxlOI8Z.jpg

Robin and Donna Troy
Hd2LaiF.jpg

47320845_2088563127872183_1232628925025222656_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes!! Finally another team to display beyond the Justice League.

Yea, I might just have to do this ....just the Teen Titans. Don't want the DC Trinity again.

The two ladies are buys for me, I'll get Robin for my Brother (literally the biggest Robin fan I ever knew).

Looks great so far! Need more pics ...in more angles!

Beast boy and Cyborg next?

Okay so the interesting thing, If you are interested in getting the bat family together, you are most definitely going to want to pre-order Robin directly from TH. He will come with an additional base to display all three together. Only available from TH direct. Details will be coming!!

Most likely getting only the Teen Titans in this line. A classic Deathstroke would definitely fit in. Not feeling like getting the DC Trinity ...again. So no Batman for me.

Most likely getting only the Teen Titans in this line. A classic Deathstroke would definitely fit in. Not feeling like getting the DC Trinity ...again. So no Batman for me.

If I didn't already have the JL PF lineup by sideshow, I'd be all over Tweeter's JL lineup. I'm still waiting for a Flash and Martian Manhunter PF. Unfortunately, I don't have much display room to work with. Otherwise, I'd be all over a Tweeter JL and Teen Titans lineup. Tweeterhead is really crushing it with these Super Powers pieces.

If I didn't already have the JL PF lineup by sideshow, I'd be all over Tweeter's JL lineup. I'm still waiting for a Flash and Martian Manhunter PF. Unfortunately, I don't have much display room to work with. Otherwise, I'd be all over a Tweeter JL and Teen Titans lineup. Tweeterhead is really crushing it with these Super Powers pieces.

Exactly! Already have a JL collection going. But I don't have a Teen Titans collection yet ...plus I like what I see from Tweeterhead.

You can do what I did. Sell the PFs you have and get the Tweeterhead ones. Martian Manhunter will be here in a few months, GL preorder going up later this year, and Aquaman and Flash are confirmed for preorder next year. Plus they are smaller so more room for other statues.

Back