Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!!!!

No way was that expected at all. Rebels always paled in comparison to the well done story lines, characters and world building of this one. I thought after they announced the new resistance show all hope for this was lost.

Hope we get a few seasons out of it leading to a real ending leading up to RotS. Appreciate the share Python, you just made my day.

Holy *****! That trailer was amazing.

Wasan't it just. I watched it on a third party channel initially. It was a bit blurry and I was almost certain it wasn't real. When I saw it was on the official Star wars channel also, I almost jumped for joy. It could be the best decision Disney have made for the franchise.... If they honour the tone of the show.

Awesome!!!!

No way was that expected at all. Rebels always paled in comparison to the well done story lines, characters and world building of this one.

Python, you just made my day.

:hi5:

You're welcome. I actually came to enjoy Rebels towards the end, but it was never as good as this...

So happy they went back to CW! Wish they would finish all of the unfinished episodes they already had done while they were at it.

They could theoretically do all sorts of one-offs like this on the streaming platform. Hell, it could even be where they did animated "Star Wars stories."

Well they did say they had a few seasons worth of material planned out. I don’t see why they wouldn’t stay the course (hopefully Filoni is still heading this up, don’t see why he wouldn’t be).

It’s also funny as it’s the second revival of the show.

Hmmm.... Disney's quiet reassurance and admission to the fans that, yes we ****ed up..:yess:

Is this the beginning of trying to regain the trust of so many fans they lost after TLJ?? I hope so, but it still doesn't make me care about the ST.

They took over Star Wars and cancelled The Clone Wars, even though it was rather successful and popular, before it came to it's natural conclusion to bring us their own inferior and sub par Rebels cartoon. In order for Rebels to be successful, they had togoback and add in Vader cameos, episodes, and bring back Ahsoka.

Glad to see this back. Loved this show. It got so much better as it continued on. There are 8 episodes out their of unfinished story reels already seen. 4 on the Season 6 set, and 4 on SW website. If they are only doing 12, I hope those aren't considered 8 of the 12. That would really only mean 4 new episodes. And we have even seen young Boba Fett unfinished scenes as well.. I hope for at least a full season or 2. And do hope Dave Filoni is on board and in charge and not some new Disney flunkie. The new Resistance series sounds terrible. After TLJ, SW has ended for me with ROTJ. I have no desire to watch Poe run around and lead a band of characters I have absolutely no interest in.

HAHA! Lucasfilm is truly out of ideas and have no clue where to go next. The Bore Wars sucked starting in Season 3. SW is dead from a creativity standpoint. Shouldve adopted the EU books like how Marvel adapts their material. Sad!

From Dave's twitter feed:
XLYA9Q7.jpg

HAHA! Lucasfilm is truly out of ideas and have no clue where to go next. The Bore Wars sucked starting in Season 3. SW is dead from a creativity standpoint. Shouldve adopted the EU books like how Marvel adapts their material. Sad!

What the hell? Season 3 was where the show really picked off.

And here I had pretty much written off Star Wars entirely but damn it they know how to pull me back in.

Wouldn't it have been in development longer than that?

No I'm sure that once they saw the poor box office returns of Solo that they not only greenlit the return of the series but also scripted it, recorded dialogue and completed an entire season's worth of animation in two and a half weeks. All just to appease people who hate good movies. ;)

Back