Action Figure NECA 7" God of War Kratos + Atreus 2 Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowGuardian

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSC09642.jpgDSC09643.jpgDSC09644.jpgDSC09645.jpgDSC09646.jpgDSC09647.jpgDSC09648.jpg

Glad to see we're getting more God of War figures! Obviously Atreus is the big draw here, but the yelling Kratos head, Mimir's severed head, and the freakin Blades of Chaos are also worth mentioning.

View attachment 418478View attachment 418479View attachment 418480View attachment 418481View attachment 418482View attachment 418483View attachment 418484

Glad to see we're getting more God of War figures! Obviously Atreus is the big draw here, but the yelling Kratos head, Mimir's severed head, and the freakin Blades of Chaos are also worth mentioning.
Yeah It has enough accessories to share with the first version, so this is a double dip I'm looking forward to. [emoji1476]

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Man it looks so good. I would easily drop ~$100 on a 1/4 Artreus bundled with the new Kratos accessories.

Are you guys selling its accessories? Previously, my elder brother used to play this game on his PS. He might be interested in having this. Apart from the God of War what other games are you guys playing? I also like to play a video game, especially the action-adventure video game like FIFA, GTA 5 and many more on the PS with the help of PlayStation Plus subscription card. FIFA is the football simulation video game in which we get two teams of 11 players and Grand theft auto 5 is also an action-adventure video game, this game is now available with new amazing features and better graphics. One can also get more information about this game if interested in playing this game. I am always in a search to have the latest series.

I love how Neca lure you into buying multiple Ultimates or make you keep your old ones in order to maximise how many display options you'll have on your shelf.

I was gonna have one with the ax effect, and the other with the blades of chaos but now I want a 3rd for the spartan rage lol

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Back