Treebeard Masters Collection Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pork Chop Express

I never drive faster than I can see...
Reaction score
Pics by Ellesar from the flamers forum.

image_6834 (1).jpg

image_6833.jpg

image_6835.jpg

Glad to see they are sticking with the Master line, if this is priced decent it will be very tempting.

Did you think Gollum was priced decent? Gollum looks amazing, but the price seems steep to me.

Still interested in more details for Treebeard though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah, hopefully it won't end up being that much. I have about $550 Weta $'s so I have to decide carfully as there are other items I'm sure I'll be interested in.

Wow really amazing.
I Want a treebeard statue but not at 2k$.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Did you think Gollum was priced decent? Gollum looks amazing, but the price seems steep to me.

Still interested in more details for Treebeard though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I don't. I am hoping they learned from that as I can't imagine they have sold many at that price. Anything under $2k would be ok, but will probably be closer to $2300-2400 and I am out

Getting this for sure! Never thought I'd ever see something like this made.
Thank Heavens for Flexpay!

But thandruil wasn't master collection. I Believe we have better paint and QC with this line.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Tree would be easier to paint harder to mess up.

That's what I'm thinking but you also have two hobbits as well. As much as I like Weta, the larger items never seem up to proto standards. Will the master price point improve that? At possibly $2k +?... That's the real question and this thing ain't small.

Back