1/6 Hot Toys - Kevin Feige Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bri

Optimistically Pessimistic
Reaction score
No pics yet, but interesting.

OUcILco.jpg

Well I suppose if you have to have everything, have Stan Lee, and like breaking the 4th wall with your displays..

I can't decide if that's something I want or not...:huh

I respect the hell outta the guy, but this may be crossing a line

I'm waiting for the Kathleen Kennedy & Rian Johnson 2-pack, so that I can totally pass on it even harder than this one.

I appreciate what the guy has done for Marvel films but I don't really need a figure of him especially at HT prices on the shelf. Stan Lee makes some sense to me but Feige?

I appreciate what the guy has done for Marvel films but I don't really need a figure of him especially at HT prices on the shelf. Stan Lee makes some sense to me but Feige?

Yeah, I can understand people wanting Stan Lee, but just BARELY. Like, I know he's a legend in the comic industry and an MCU staple, but I couldn't see myself buying a Stan Lee figure over the many actual characters that are available. I saw it, thought it looked cool for what it was and went back to wanting Coulson or Maria Hill more.

Kevin Feige isn't even on my radar.

Uhhh Fiege is why we have an MCU and why it's been as great as it's been. He'll go great next to my Stan Lee and just in time for the 10th Anniversary of the MCU

I'm waiting for the Kathleen Kennedy & Rian Johnson 2-pack, so that I can totally pass on it even harder than this one.

This. If you ever needed a confirmation that these brands (not properties; brands) have gotten too big for their own good.

Respect for his caliber of work but a toy of him lol

A toy collection made up of Directors and Producers would look really odd, no?

People would be like who are those guys on your shelf, oh that’s John Milius, John Mctiernan, George Miller, Paul Verhoeven and Sergio Leone lol

People would recognize Lucas though.

I'd buy him if I had Stan Lee for a "real world" figure shelf but no Lee so no Feige

Back