Statue Iron Studios Iron Man MK 1 and Tony Stark statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cool.

Attachments

• tony.jpg
    tony.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Iron Man Mark 1 and Tony Stark statue 1/10

I'd get that - IMO a small tribute to the film that really kicked off the MCU and one of its best films.

It's not up at ironstudiosus.com

I thought that what it meant with Iron Studios Exclusive

Not sure if I'm understanding this correctly. The only way to get it is to pick it up at the convention? They won't ship these?

Still haven’t decided if I might buy this from my local store. Just don’t like the face at all.

Not sure if I'm understanding this correctly. The only way to get it is to pick it up at the convention? They won't ship these?

I wouldn’t be surprised if after SDCC it changes from convention pick up, to shipping. I think they’ve done the same previously for so called Convention Exclusives.

I wouldn’t be surprised if after SDCC it changes from convention pick up, to shipping. I think they’ve done the same previously for so called Convention Exclusives.

Some folks are bound to not pick it up. Seems likely Sideshow would want to sell those.

This looks pretty good. Is the shirt actually cloth? Kinda looks like it. Would be a strange choice given I haven't seen any mixed media on their other 1/10.

This looks pretty good. Is the shirt actually cloth? Kinda looks like it. Would be a strange choice given I haven't seen any mixed media on their other 1/10.

If that isn't cloth, it's a masterful job of sculpting to look like it is. The gap between the shoulder and shirt is what sells it as mixed media for me... Might be an interesting side by side with the just announced Stark gauntlet snap 1/10...

It's definitely mixed media (I think the pants are sculpted). The pics on Sideshow definitely don't show off his belly like they do in these pics. Weird. Glad I don't like it. I'm just hoping that the Nun I have on pre-order isn't mixed media as well.
iron-studios-tony-stark-and-mark-1-art-scale-110_marvel_gallery_5cbe3685d453b.jpg

It's definitely mixed media (I think the pants are sculpted). The pics on Sideshow definitely don't show off his belly like they do in these pics. Weird. Glad I don't like it. I'm just hoping that the Nun I have on pre-order isn't mixed media as well.

Yeah, I like mixed media in 1/4 scale, but don't think I would care for it in 1/10...

Iron Studios do use material sparingly. Capes for Thor for example, and I think my 1/6 AOU Hulk.

Back