Blitzway - Cutthroat Island: Morgan Adams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunm

Super Freak
Reaction score
What the-?

1125x682_previewbanner_903706_MorganAdamsFig.jpg

Well, this isn't necessarily a "failure" unless we're talking about the likeness to Geena Davis, which is hard to tell from the proto photo. I mean, there's probably a market for female pirate figures at least. I doubt there's a market for Cutthroat Island anything though?

I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea of Blitzway sitting around green lighting this and then actually going to the trouble of acquiring the license and Geena Davis' likeness.

HAS to be a gag- joke-whatever. Blitzway owner must love the movie and had to show his one-off....

Yeah, as I said on the dupe thread, I want some of whatever Blitzway is smoking... :lol

i guess they're hoping to attract the Pirates of the Carribean collectors, but using one of the most notorious box office flops of all time might not be the best way to go about doing it. :p

Hell, if Blitzway is willing to go this far off the reservation, how about giving me some Black Sails figures too, while you're at it? :lol

For real. If this can get the treatment, no reason we can’t get Willow. Hell, even The Last Starfighter figures should be made before Cutthroat Island.

I can see the novelty of a Jack Black figure or Basic Instinct statue, but does Cutthroat Island have some sort of cult status im unaware of?

Why are they wasting their time on rubbish like this? All the licences bought up? Can't find anything left? lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Maybe the director know's your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate from school who now sculpts for Blitzway.:slap:lol

The producers of Cutt Throat Island have been jonesing for a way to get some of that money they lost back for years. I'm sure this license didn't put a dent in it, but who knows?

I dig it simply because of how the figure looks.

I'm a sucker for pirates, but yeah, why take on the license for the biggest box office bomb of all time.

Seeing Geena Davis in 6th scale got me thinking of The Fly. How cool would a Goldblum be in various stages of becoming Brundlefly? And the Pod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If they're gonna get the Geena license, how about an "A League Of Their Own" figure instead? Her in the baseball uniform would look great on a shelf and that movie is actually good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back