Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Default Re: Blitzway - Mask of Zorro - Zorro Collectible Figure

The neck is like Mike Tyson's neck, you try to hide that detail in your pics

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker2011 View Post
    Considering that the unmasked prototype bore absolutely zero resemblance to Antonio Banderas, that?s not really a bad thing. This one, despite its flaws, looks more like him at least. The short neck thing is weird, however.
    That is not true at all. The unmasked prototype was exactly like young Banderas.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    More images of Zorro by Unchrom0313 on FB. Seriously this turned out great I can't wait. Attachment 486037

He likes to make a big fuss in his videos, but it seems the only thing he didn't like was the unmasked head. For the rest he said he was happy with his purchase.

Even that unmasked head didn't look that bad when he put it on the figure.

He marked the set as 8/10, dropping the two points due to the "****" unmasked head.

Yes, the title of the video is clearly exaggerated, finally he rated 8/10 to this Zorro, which is a great note.
    There is nothing to criticize except the HS without mask, but he exaggerates completely this HS is correct it's not at all the level of Star Ace.
    Besides, he says that the Ghost Buster HS are in the same case as this Zorro, and he didn't criticize them as much in their review.

Brief impatient to receive this zorro

Quote Originally Posted by Spiln3r View Post
    Yes, the title of the video is clearly exaggerated, finally he rated 8/10 to this Zorro, which is a great note.
    There is nothing to criticize except the HS without mask, but he exaggerates completely this HS is correct it's not at all the level of Star Ace.
    Besides, he says that the Ghost Buster HS are in the same case as this Zorro, and he didn't criticize them as much in their review.

Brief impatient to receive this zorro
    From the video title I was expecting him to throw Zorro out the window to join The Bride.

Since I wasn't ever going to use the second head on the figure I guess that makes Blitzway's Zorro 10/10!

The masked sculpt looked great on the turntable at the end. There's a lot of character in the face.

I couldn't understand a damn word he said.

It's like he was speaking a foreign language or something.

I liked the unmasked head sculpt just fine, other than the eyes which looked crossed to me.

Overall, I think it's a great figure.

With a better paint job I bet both can look really good.

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalObserver View Post
    I couldn't understand a damn word he said.

It's like he was speaking a foreign language or something.
    He's speaking french cause he's french the hasthag on the miniature is "c'est de la merde" that means "it's ****" clearly for clickbait...
    the unmasked head is a big deception for me, and will not bu it for that, but i think the rest of the figure is ok.