1/6: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
IW_Falcon.jpg

IMO a surprise. LOL d*mmit there goes the budget:horror - 3 drones, and Falcon's part of my Holy Cap/Bucky/Falcon trinity. :cool:

Well, maybe, if HT comes through:dunno

This just looks like the CW version. May be just a stand in, but its missing the longer sleeves and red pipeing on the suit. Also Mackie had more of a beard too, not like cap’s but it was there. Altough it doesn’t say “INFINITY WAR” either, so who knows.

This just looks like the CW version. May be just a stand in, but its missing the longer sleeves and red pipeing on the suit. Also Mackie had more of a beard too, not like cap’s but it was there. Altough it doesn’t say “INFINITY WAR” either, so who knows.
It says it in the text below, like all of these pictures.

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk

I honestly think they’re just taking pics of whatever is there and saying it’ll be available without any confirmation ... they goofed up the Quarter Scale Mark III by calling it the 1/6 mark VII. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more errors ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will wait until it's solicited, but right now it doesn't look terribly different from CW, so no reason for me to buy. I was really hoping Falcon's and Scarlet Witch's costumes would get major makeovers for IW.

I'd wanna get this. I missed out on CW preorders, and ebay prices are through the roof...

only issue is that this wouldn't fit in a detolf (unless you modify it the wings or put it in a different pose)... first world problems...

Will wait until it's solicited, but right now it doesn't look terribly different from CW, so no reason for me to buy. I was really hoping Falcon's and Scarlet Witch's costumes would get major makeovers for IW.

Wouldn't make sense to get a major overhaul considering they were running away from the law....

Well I need a Falcon cause I snoozed on the CW version and before I knew, it was sold out everywhere!

Still, I'm not convinced it will be released as it is so similar to the previous version. The SW and Vision are also pretty much the same as the last offering, so I think they're just there to fill a gap.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I hope, that from this new version, the wings can fold in a way to properly display them in a detolf.
I know that people had experienced issues with the CW Falcon wings - they are restricted to a specific poses into order to make it fit in the detolf.
There are some collectors that have modded the wings.

Personally I prefer that Falcon is standing in the middle with wings equally folded on both sides.

Is Falcon going to be one of the Avengers that makes it past A4 into the next phases? I haven't seen any confirmation as to how many movies Mackie is contracted for, but I'm going to think that he'll get another suit upgrade sometime after they bring him back... if they do.

I say this because while I do want Falcon in my collection, I haven't been a big fan of his uniform design so far which is ultimately why I passed on the CW version, and this outfit has already been used for 4 movies. (AoU, Ant-Man, Civil War, Infinity War) I'm hoping for something new for him soon, because even if they re-release this figure for IW, I don't know if I'll get it even then. The mentioned lack of wing articulation isn't doing it any favors either. Though if they do update the wings, it will be tempting.

I could see Mackie doing more movies. It seems like he's having a lot of fun with the role. Not sure what his contract is though or what plans Disney/Marvel have for the character.

Plus he had a fun chemistry with S. Stan in their brief scenes together in Civil War. If Bucky is to pick up the mantle of Captain America in future films, I could see them fighting side-by-side.

Plus he had a fun chemistry with S. Stan in their brief scenes together in Civil War. If Bucky is to pick up the mantle of Captain America in future films, I could see them fighting side-by-side.

Lots of sore points for me about what IMO was rushed through or didn't get screen time in IW - but it is what it is. If there's gonna be a new Falcon not seeing some *additions* that were made for IW re equipment. :dunno

I'd pick up another Falcon tho, sure. TWS and CW Falcon IMO are great figs even if dealing w. the wings - quick shot in IKEA Hemnes cabinet takes some space up, but luv effect with other figs...

Falcon_CW.jpg

Nice display!

Thanx Chronos! Falcon may take some creativity to get on display, but IMO great on the shelf.

Another release would be welcome - at least for me. Like someone pointed out, prices for CW Falcon on the 'bay are pretty high. The character is a favorite of mine too. I'd like a Falcon where I could sweep the wings back like this art, updated/more weapons. Was hoping for a black uniform "stealth" Falcon in IW but didn't work out that way.

falconred.jpg

Back