1/6 Hot Toys MMS Vision - Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
Vision.jpg

Kinda surprised to see this - not sure what they could do vs. the first Vision, unless the gem lights up.:dunno

No sign of red haired SW yet either. I could use a Vision, but would hold off on buying.

i’d buy a “damaged” vision (after he was stabbed by corvus.

besides that, or “lifeless vision”, idk either how they could make it different from AoU [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t like the suit. I was hoping they would of fixed all this on the new vision but if it’s basically a rehash of V1 I’ll pass on vision.

View attachment 418307

Kinda surprised to see this - not sure what they could do vs. the first Vision, unless the gem lights up.:dunno

No sign of red haired SW yet either. I could use a Vision, but would hold off on buying.

It kinda looks the same to me...maybe the only new thing about it is the accessories it'll come with.

Hopefully I can get a Vision down the road..so I can have Thanos grab him by the Neck and taking out the Mind Stone.

I had literally just bought Vision ... sigh.

They may not make some of these tho...I'd been looking at Vision and a Hawkeye as well. Not sure how HT gauges interest and makes final decisions on what to put into production.

They may not make some of these tho...I'd been looking at Vision and a Hawkeye as well. Not sure how HT gauges interest and makes final decisions on what to put into production.

Well the AOU Vision didn't sell very well and is still available for lower than retail, so I'd be surprised if they put him into production. If they had made a dead/gray version then it would be different enough to warrant going into production. As it stands, it looks like a rehash.

A proper updated version it would need the plating over the shoulders to be silver, not gold. That's the only thing that has changed about Vision's costume. They have always just put out this same old figure with a new base at every con since Ultron

tmp_cLslQV_a9d68459f812b11e_TK.jpg

Doubt this will be released again. The fact that it’s the same suit and you can get the original for way under retail now. Plus the original one still looks great

Surprised they didn't go with something of a repaint like a greyscale coloured dead Vision variant.

Surprised they didn't go with something of a repaint like a greyscale coloured dead Vision variant.

could have at the very least have a display piece of this with thanos or wanda, similar to partial outrider for cap & war machine. would have been pretty cool :p

I would prefer to have the b/w end of IW version of vision haha

Considering we might see white/grey vision in avengers 4 (like he was in the West Coast avengers comics), I doubt Hot Toys releases this colored vision.

I mean his battery died in Wakanda...they can fix anything.

Back