4k uhd endoarm prop unboxing on YouTube

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This or the new once from Blitz. If on display, and no one can touch it, this one is the way to go, with price being the determining factor.

LOVE mine. looks even better next to my computer with led light reflecting off it. doesn't look cheap at all

130 bucks is a no brainer.

This is not really a prop replica...no accurate base and they removed the complete elbow joint.For the price ok..but not really an option if you want a T2 replica.

This is not really a prop replica...no accurate base and they removed the complete elbow joint.For the price ok..but not really an option if you want a T2 replica.

I was just curious, I didn't want to have that much invested in an arm so that's why I sold the one I had. Wondered how out of place this would look with other real prop replicas.

I managed to snag one of these for 130usd, plus I'll be selling the actual blurays... Hasn't arrived yet, but for this kind of money, it looks good on the photos and videos I've seen

Got mine a week ago.

I was skeptical at first thinking it was another cheap looking piece like the endoskull released a few years ago...well it is not. The first pictures of the final product surprised me. First reviews said it was light and feels plasticky. Sure, it is. The lack of weight is disturbing in hand but truth to be told, I don't get to touch or feel my figures or statues daily. They are display, that's it.

Never saw a real endoarm and was surprised with the size of the thing. Looks really great when displayed. Too bad, they cut the arm right before the elbow.
Blitzway's endoarm is awesome but I think the BluRay endoarm saved me some precious money and filled a spot I would never fill in my Terminator collection (never being a fan of the endoarm alone). For 1/10th of the price of its high-end couterparts, I'm more than happy with this outcome.

42937864835_635eb91175_o.jpg

Amazon has this on sale for $125 right now if anyone is interested. I ordered one just for fun.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Back