Hot Toys ACS 05 Black Panther – Wakanda Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Originally: Hot Toys- Black Panther T'Challa with Throne:
1125x682_previewbanner_903723_tchallaFig.jpg

Now: Hot Toys ACS 05 Black Panther – Wakanda Throne

marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-01.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-02.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-03.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-04.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-05.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-06.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-10.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-11.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-12.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-wakanda-throne-sixth-scale-accessory-hot-toys-903723-09.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther T'Challa with Throne

I'm not much of a fan of the current rubber panther suit figure look, I'd rather pick this T'Challa and have the T'Chaka panther suit on display with him instead

Id love the throne by itself, for either t chaka or killmonger

Hot Toys MMS: Black Panther - T'Challa with Throne - Collectible Figure

1125x682_previewbanner_903723_tchallaFig.jpg

This will be hard to pass up. It'll look great with the Black Panther figure behind him as a static display. Maybe even T'Chaka on the other side of him.

Re: Hot Toys MMS: Black Panther - T'Challa with Throne - Collectible Figure

I’m happy for everybody who be into this. Not really for me, I’m fine with tchalla in the panther suit.

No! No! I want this! Hot toys ignore these people![emoji16][emoji16]! I've been wanting a figure of this since the movie came out. Ill buy the prototype if need be! I want him and the throne!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Thinking about this one. IMO unusual e.g. no costume. The throne...fig would work well for my displays. Works with my CW T'challa...a maybe for me:dunno

Need more pics!:cool:

I was hopeful that maybe a third party would make this clothing set or the all black one he wore in the movie to use the unmasked sculpt from the BP movie fig. I may try to pick this parted out. Although the throne will be hard to pass up, just to many figs coming to justify picking this up.

I hope the tailoring is a little nicer in the final product

Out of all of the reveals at comic con, this caught my interest. I'd definitely buy it just for the throne alone.

Back