Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 554
  1. #441

    Default Re: Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

    Quote Originally Posted by darth dennis View Post
    Wow, I didn't notice anything like that from mine! Did you get yours from Sideshow?
    Yeah I got mine yesterday from Sideshow. I think mine arrived same time as yours. It was pretty strong with the fumes when I opened the packaging. New car smell on steroids. Packed it back up until I can get some more free time to check it out.

  2. #442
    Man is that box huge! The UPS driver delivered my Hulkbuster at 9:00. I was his last stop he said. So glad I finally have one!

  3. #443
    Timewalker Toys just sent me a PP invoice for the balance to pay the Deluxe Hulkbuster. It's being drop shipped from California to Texas. I'm assuming it's Sideshow that is sending it direct to me.

  4. #444
    Freakazoid

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    412
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk181 View Post
    Timewalker Toys just sent me a PP invoice for the balance to pay the Deluxe Hulkbuster. It's being drop shipped from California to Texas. I'm assuming it's Sideshow that is sending it direct to me.
    Same here. I actually elected to do a payment plan which they never ended up processing due to delays, so rather than have it shipped to them to wait they took another $40 off if I could pay it in full now. So with shipping I?ll be into the HB deluxe for $1080. NOT BAD AT ALL.
    Thor: Does it have a name?
    Eitri: Stormbreaker.
    Rocket: Eh, it’s a bit much.

  5. #445
    Just saw this was avail at PCZ and pulled the trigger! Couldn't pass this up a second time! It's massive and totally unnecessary, but ugh!!!

  6. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney5000 View Post
    Just saw this was avail at PCZ and pulled the trigger! Couldn't pass this up a second time! It's massive and totally unnecessary, but ugh!!!
    It is so much fun though!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney5000 View Post
    Just saw this was avail at PCZ and pulled the trigger! Couldn't pass this up a second time! It's massive and totally unnecessary, but ugh!!!
    It's also arguably Hot Toys Masterpiece. Got to have that.
    WANT : 1/6 Tusken Raider & Dewback for a decent price. PM me.
    Hidden Content

  8. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
    It's also arguably Hot Toys Masterpiece. Got to have that.

  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney5000 View Post
    Just saw this was avail at PCZ and pulled the trigger! Couldn't pass this up a second time! It's massive and totally unnecessary, but ugh!!!
    Nice! He's a beast. Definitely not something you'll be reposing on a regular basis, but it will likely become the centerpiece of your collection. I have the jackhammer arm on order for mine (from AE I believe), and when that eventually arrives I'll need to rethink my setup. You know the suit is huge when swapping out an arm causes a major domino effect within your display.

    You know, if you'd bought the BP with the Chadwick Boseman sculpt, you could have put him inside the Hulkbuster so you didn't have to see it.

  10. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by darth dennis View Post
    It is so much fun though!
    I'll bet it's tons of fun, but since I'm a box collector I'm sure it's gonna be a huge pain in the butt getting it back in the packaging once I'm done futzing with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
    It's also arguably Hot Toys Masterpiece. Got to have that.
    And I will soon be a proud owner! Pumped!

    Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by The Buffinator View Post
    Nice! He's a beast. Definitely not something you'll be reposing on a regular basis, but it will likely become the centerpiece of your collection. I have the jackhammer arm on order for mine (from AE I believe), and when that eventually arrives I'll need to rethink my setup. You know the suit is huge when swapping out an arm causes a major domino effect within your display.

    You know, if you'd bought the BP with the Chadwick Boseman sculpt, you could have put him inside the Hulkbuster so you didn't have to see it.
    Thanks for the support and reinforcing my purchase decision! I know I had to make a choice soon on it since I was certain the inventory wouldn't last long and clearly it was the right move since PCZ no longer has it in stock! I got the last one! And with no sales tax and cheap/reasonable shipping (once my accumulated credit was applied) it ended being below retail!

    And Buffinator...my dude...you just love prodding and poking that botched Boseman sculpt wounds don't you?! But yes, you are correct if I owned that travesty of a downgraded headsculpt, I suppose I could hide in Mr. Hulkbuster... Good to know for future use should HT release any subpar headsculpts I end up owning...

Similar Threads

  1. Will Hot Toys Make A Hulkbuster 2.0 From Infinity Wars?
    By jinkazama in forum Marvel Action Figures
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-27-2018, 04:43 PM
  2. Hot Toys battle damaged pred with laser/eye light up and detonation sequence display
    By holtrax in forum Aliens & Robots-Statues, props, kits, etc.
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:38 PM
  3. Hot Toys DX01 The Joker (with cop disguise) full review + pics
    By wookster in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:30 AM
  4. Hot Toys TDK Batman Now with pics.
    By BrianK in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 08:58 AM
  5. Loose Hot Toys AVPR Alien Warrior with Face hugger
    By PapitoMX in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 02:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •