Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys- Black Panther Shuri:
1125x682_previewbanner_903734_ShuriFig.jpg

marvel-the-black-panther-shuri-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903734-05.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-shuri-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903734-01.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-shuri-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903734-02.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-shuri-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903734-06.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-shuri-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903734-18.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-shuri-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903734-09.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-shuri-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903734-22.jpg
marvel-the-black-panther-shuri-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903734-25.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther Shuri

Not sure why Hot Toys wastes their time making figures that won’t even go up for pre order.

Seems like a lot of things that don't make it to PO are made and shown before the actual movie, then when the interest or screentime doesn't follow through they don't get made (Rhino, Crossbones, Yellowjacket, the whole Valerian line etc). The fact that they are expanding the Black Panther line after the film has been out and a massive success suggests they may actually be more serious about these releases imo

Assuming they go through with it, I'm in 100%. Been waiting for this one!

They better release this Shuri or I'll fly over there and complain in person. :impatient: I've been waiting for a Shuri HT too long for it to end up with Yellowjacket and Crossbones. And thank god they did my fave outfit of hers ... my god, they better release this! XD

a3f4ee71c40eaf3abe24ef9ae40fc9e5.gif

Really hope this gets released. Shuri is one of my favourite chars easily. Come on Hot Toys!

I want her but it'll seriously depend on the price of the figure.

This one is 1000% PO'd, but considering I am still waiting for a Valkerie PO, I am doubtful this will be released.

Loved Valkyrie but re public opinion/frenzy seems like Shuri really captured folks? I'd rather have had Okoye myself...but anyway figure Shuri is a given for HT - the newest Disney princess, with a large role in upcoming films.

I won't be picking her up, but congrats to those who get her. I'd consider T'challa/throne if I had the funds.

Seems like a lot of things that don't make it to PO are made and shown before the actual movie, then when the interest or screentime doesn't follow through they don't get made (Rhino, Crossbones, Yellowjacket, the whole Valerian line etc). The fact that they are expanding the Black Panther line after the film has been out and a massive success suggests they may actually be more serious about these releases imo

I really hope so

Back