Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivingdutchman

Super Freak
Reaction score
6144709f03cb84e275777f6faa5d572e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks phenomenal. If anything would persuade me to branch out into 1/3 scale it would be this

This is the greatest Batman statue ever made. Hope the price is $999 like the black version.

WOW!!! Even better than I could have imagined. This is the Batman statue for me.

Should look great with the Hush Superman and then that I'm probably done with 1/3 scale sadly. Just don't have the space, even these two are really pushing it.

Now that is a thing of beauty :clap

But I don't know if I can fit this in my collection, after already having the previous version from Prime 1. And I think I 'may' already have way too many with 8 other 1/4 & 1/3 scale Batman statues (not including busts) :dunno.

But as someone mentioned in another thread, does anyone else think that the emblem is sticking out a bit too much?

Hopefully we get a coh like the one in the art print, the calm focus face.

Incredible. Must buy for me.

I wonder if Prime 1at least sends complimentary statues to Gabrielle Del'Otto, given that both the Black and now this Blue version are inspired by his cover artwork.

Based on previous reveals when is this likely to go up for pre-order?

Back