1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Avengers: Infinity War - 1/6th scale War Machine Mark IV Collectible Figure 】

“Don’t start celebrating yet guys. We got more incoming outside the dome!”
Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain. In replacement of James Rhodes’s third War Machine armor, War Machine Mark IV is a new Marine-like armor designed by Tony Stark used during the Battle of Wakanda. This upgraded armor with heavily mounted machine is designed to coordination with Rhode smoothly.

Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce the brand new 1/6th scale War Machine Mark IV Collectible Figure from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War – to our MMS Diecast series which the collectible figure is made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film.

The movie-accurate War Machine Mark IV Collectible Figure is specially crafted with numerous details based on the image of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine in Avengers: Infinity War, features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with striking likeness and a helmet head with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver painted armor with decals and camouflage patterns, LED light-up chest Arc Reactor and repulsors, interchangeable forearm weapon armors, War Machine’s articulated back-mounted machine gun and back-mounted missile launchers, and a specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed figure stand!

A Special Edition only available in selected countries will specially included a battle damaged Outrider diorama attachable to the figure stand and an interchangeable rocky ground graphic card.

Marvel fans shouldn’t miss out on having this new War Machine collectible figure to complete your Avengers: Infinity War collection.

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Marvel #MarvelStudios #Avengers #InfinityWar #WarMachine #MarkIV #JamesRhodes #DonCheadle

IMG_9049.JPG
IMG_9050.JPG
IMG_9051.JPG
IMG_9052.JPG
IMG_9053.JPG
IMG_9054.JPG
IMG_9055.JPG
IMG_9056.JPG
IMG_9057.JPGIMG_9058.JPGIMG_9059.JPGIMG_9060.JPGIMG_9061.JPGIMG_9063.JPGIMG_9064.JPGIMG_9066.JPGIMG_9067.JPGIMG_9068.JPGIMG_9069.JPGIMG_9070.JPGIMG_9071.JPG

Is it too early to start a discussion thread on a most probable WM figure? :lol

I'm just excited over the new pic of the latest suit with its digital camo. Hope we get a full sculpt this time round.

IMG_3975.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

This would be perfect if you replaced Cheadle's ugly mug with the original War Machine: Terrence Howard!

This thing is going to be over $400, and I'm going to buy it... They really need to make a full Cheadle sculpt for once.

They'll make it, charge $451.37, and it still won't include a fully unmasked Rhodes head. Just the same partially masked head they've been using since the original Iron Man 2 Rhodey.

People here will find some flimsy excuse to justify the stupid price, and buy it.

well I don't like the digital camo but I like everything else.

That’s one of my favorite parts. I’m biased though. I was active duty marines when we switched from the old to the digital pattern and I really liked it.

Those red leds = $$$$$$$ hahaha.

All jokes aside, I do hope they make him.

They'll make it, charge $451.37, and it still won't include a fully unmasked Rhodes head. Just the same partially masked head they've been using since the original Iron Man 2 Rhodey.

People here will find some flimsy excuse to justify the stupid price, and buy it.

No flimsy exscuse from me. It will be way overpriced, i don't need but i want it and i will buy it.

Damn! Them lights going to cost extra. I do like the camo look to it.

Really digging the digital camo. Not a big fan of those excessive lights. Feels like another design cue taken from Iron Man. I get that story-wise, Stark designed the new suit but I wish it wasn’t so tit-for-tat to the Iron Man stuff.

Not everyone needs an excuse or to justify anything. 500 bucks for a toy, not ideal. But really not that big a deal for everyone.

Looks like wings on his back too? Or is it part of the poster design?

IMG_3898.JPG

I love War Machine new suit. Guess the person who did this magazine cover had no clue Don's head is too small in relation to the armor?

Total buy for me...favorite design of any war machine armor so far

I love War Machine new suit. Guess the person who did this magazine cover had no clue Don's head is too small in relation to the armor?

Looks about right. After he puts on the helmet it will probably in scale.

i have all the die cast WMs so far I might as well finish the WM collection plus I really like it.

I think the only HT War Machine i do not have is the very 1st one but i do have the white and grey special version.

i have all the die cast WMs so far I might as well finish the WM collection plus I really like it.

Let's be honest here...the Mk II is the weakest one of them all though.

Wow, I didn't notice the digital camo yesterday... thanks for the zoom-in

I hope this version comes with lots of armaments. The Mark III from Civil War was pretty loaded, but I want more! :pray:

Back