Hot Toys 1/6 Mimban Stormtrooper - Han Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_903746_MimbanFig.jpg

It looks good.
There are so many other troopers I'd rather have before this one. If this is still available when I have the extra cash, I'd consider picking this one up.

Last edited:
Same old design. Just dirty with a cape (why Lucasarts?). Ok, i'll take it. But range trooper would be more appreciated.

This is a slippery slope with this guy, if I get him, then I'll have to get a couple Mud Troopers.

I haven't seen the film...are Mimban's closer to OT Stormies or Rogue One?

I haven't seen the film...are Mimban's closer to OT Stormies or Rogue One?

The helmets have an extra plate on the forehead and a cloak, the armor is based on the Rogue One version with the long crotch armor.

Last edited:
This is why I never army built with any given Stormtrooper release, because just grabbing each variation ends up giving a big enough (and ever growing) Stormtrooper army, which more than fulfills my needs. Plus all the little differences helps give each its own character, rather than a bunch of identical Stormies based on one set style would.

At least that's how I justify it to myself, anyway... :lol

To me, it looks the helmet got beaten up during transport. Shape is very weird. Almost like top and face plate have been separated.

To me, it looks the helmet got beaten up during transport. Shape is very weird. Almost like top and face plate have been separated.
It is separated. It's designed like a WW1 brow plate that German snipers would attach to the front of their helmet for extra protection from head shots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yep. Read all about it in the visual dictionary and other source material. It's just that it seems the helmet as a whole looks out of shape on that picture. HT might indeed have designed that plate to be removable and it wasn't put on properly by the person in charge at SDCC?

I just looked at the picture more closely, what I thought where loose brown pants was actually the reflection of someone's hand in the glass case. :lol

Back