1/6 Hot Toys : "Fugitive" Predator (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
looks like Hot toys has the new predator at SDCC

1125x682_previewbanner_03756_PredatorFig.jpg

Helmet looks a little sloppy. While I don't dislike the design, I wish we'd have seen a more worthwhile Predator instead.

the shape of that left elbow is odd, looks like it could be a double joint, or has a very bulbous sculpt that will look off when the arm is at rest

Helmet looks a little sloppy. While I don't dislike the design, I wish we'd have seen a more worthwhile Predator instead.
:goodpost: Yeah, like, the AVP Chopper Predator 2.0 that hot toys should've released about 4 or 5 years ago, along with the AVP Celtic and Scar Predator 2.0 figures...

Need to see more pictures but I’m always happy there’s more Hot toy predators on the horizon . Looks cool .

Is that a new Uncle Bob in the background, or are they displaying the DX10 again for some reason?

Well shoot. It looks like Neo, the more I look at it. How ‘bout ‘dat figure in the middle, on the pedestal?

so... a couple of years ago several people said that if predator was mixed with ironman, HT will make FAST, even before the movie.
now it's happening.

i'm afraid that if the movie is "ok", and they make this predator a BA, i might buy this. i don't want to, i know i shouldn't, but i know i will.

Still just a prototype of the figure, they could improve it after the movie is out. If the eyes light up along with perhaps the wrist gauntlet like in the trailer that be cool. [emoji1360]

Back