1/6 Hot Toys AOTC - C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_903739_C3POFig.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - C-3PO

Dammit. Why did I buy that crappy Sideshow version? Need to kick it to the curb before this releases.

I guess AOTC is as good a guess as any given his absolutely destroyed appearance. I don't recall threepio ever looking quite like that.

I guess AOTC is as good a guess as any given his absolutely destroyed appearance. I don't recall threepio ever looking quite like that.

Yeah I was taken back when I saw it. Without the gold color, this doesn't look like C3PO.

Guess HT is working their way up from "worst Threepio" (first TFA, now this) to "best"... going to be a long wait if they make every version.

Guess HT is working their way up from "worst Threepio" (first TFA, now this) to "best"... going to be a long wait if they make every version.

:lol

The gold plated authentic version will be a Disney Asia exclusive and SS will never get it

Gotta give the quality of those paint apps some credit though, pretty authentic looking

True, it looks exactly how it's supposed to look.
But why would HT think we want every version of C3PO at apprx. $250 a piece? :lol

OT version will be the one I'd prefer if I ever intend to go for droids.

Back