1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_903936_CodyFig.jpg

YES!!! That’s what I’m talkin’ about.

I was looking for SS’s on eBay just today. Not anymore. You know Palps lights up. That’ll actually be a light up feature I’ll use.

So now we get into the many Clone Trooper variants from Hot Toys. Luckily for me none of these tempt me in the slightest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not a clone hoarder but there’s a few I’d like to get from HT. This and the 501st for sure. Probably Gree too.

I have the sideshow version, but the thing feels like it's going to fall apart everytime I move it... This is a must have. Cody is my favorite Clone Commander.

aed6d395dc68a1d591795e9d43e7ca29.jpg

ohhhh damn here we go!

Time to sell off my remaining sideshow clones lol

The weathering alone will make these far superior to the SSC versions.

Nice for those that need/want this.

I already have all the Sideshow versions so have no desire to double dip.

I want Veers, Lando, Lobot, Ackbar, Nien Numb etc.

I own Sideshow's Cody which is a great figure. Not sure if I'll trade up for this which is going to be more expensive.

Glad I never tracked down the SS version. Will be ordering this. Hopefully the clones have head sculpts as well.

Que the mass dumping of Sideshow figures

yuppppp! You'll see mine up, especially since I stopped collecting 1/6 clones years ago and they've just been sitting in boxes anyway. Rex phase 2 and Wolffe are pretty near perfect figures though, Sideshow got the weathering down by the time those ones came out. HT will have a better base body and headsculpts of course though.

COLLECTOR NOTES: We all know Hot Toys reveals figures at SDCC that never see the light of day in pre-order. Don’t get to excited…..

yuppppp! You'll see mine up, especially since I stopped collecting 1/6 clones years ago and they've just been sitting in boxes anyway. Rex phase 2 and Wolffe are pretty near perfect figures though, Sideshow got the weathering down by the time those ones came out. HT will have a better base body and headsculpts of course though.

Yeah, Rex Phase 2, Wolfee, Fives and Echo are pretty great, I don't see HT getting to those figures anytime soon or drastically improving them.

Yeah, Rex Phase 2, Wolfee, Fives and Echo are pretty great, I don't see HT getting to those figures anytime soon or drastically improving them.

Oh yes, fives and echo!! Damn near perfect figures for sure. I forgot about those cause I sold mine off a while back

The Sideshow versions are on Hot Toys bodies BTW.

Back