Action Figure Mondo God of War 1/6 Kratos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowGuardian

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like those of you who have been wanting a 1/6 Kratos will get your wish.
Mondo-Kratos-Preview.jpg

Holy crap! I’m definitely interested. Never bought Mondo before. They’re pretty legit right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap! I’m definitely interested. Never bought Mondo before. They’re pretty legit right?

I've never bought Mondo before either but I've definitely heard a lot about them. They're legit.

Hopefully they move faster on this than they have on their he-man project.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully they move faster on this than they have on their he-man project.

It would be smart on their part to capitalize on the games current success and popularity.

Absolutely! I will buy this whenever it goes up for preorder but I'd rather get it sooner while the games is still fresh with me than two years from now when I'll be reminiscent on how good of a game it was.

Absolutely! I will buy this whenever it goes up for preorder but I'd rather get it sooner while the games is still fresh with me than two years from now when I'll be reminiscent on how good of a game it was.

Don't worry, by the time Mondo releases this, it will be just in time for the second sequel!

Summer 2019? Let's hope they can stick to that. Oh yeah!!!

I think he looks great!

Unfortunately, I preordered that 1/6 scale statue because I wasn't sure anyone would ever make a figure version. Between this announcement and the crappy in-hand reviews of the 1/6 statue, I am starting to really regret that preorder.

However, Mondo will have to announce an Atreus as well to really seal the deal for me.

Looks good... I think his oversized build makes sense to have a solid articulated body like this. And they way the articulation is handled (at least on the proto) looks high-end.

Detail on the body looks a little soft but that headsculpt and body proportions are great. Will buy.

i'd prefer there not be the ab crunch. not only becasue it creates a very obvious join line, but i worry about paint rub.

otherwise i think this looks great.

It looks great. I agree the ab crunch can cause paint rubs, but I prefer this than unpredictable rubber. Never know when it might start breaking down.

PlayStation and Mondo announced last week that they will be releasing a God of War PS4 Kratos 1/6 scale figure. It says "Available 4/29," but I'm sure that is just when it is available to pre-order, not when it actually is released. I also assume that there will be a Mondo Exclusive version that will only be available on mondotees.com, if their previous 1/6 scale figures are any indication.

Who else is interested in this guy?

https://mondotees.com/pages/get-god...qBUmH5vyjapq12RrfmAUmra4nr9A5PO7p4okLiDXsiJds

The figure looks great in the two images I was able to find of it-

gow_R3_2701.jpg57274461_2130623933723896_127775792452075520_o.jpg

Back