Statue Iron Studios Hulk statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks nice, second photo from nearmint

hulk.jpg
hulk.jpg

Last edited:
Looks.... Meh. This may be the worst product from this company that I've seen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I always had issuea with iron studios head sculpts. I think only thei legacy punisher came out great

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guess I’ll go against the grain and say I like it so far. There are so many interpretations of Hulk and differing styles. For instance I really don’t like the ape/Kirby Hulk.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures, and the second head sculpt assuming they show it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Facebook:-

"The Incredible Hulk Legacy Replica 1/4 is one of our new upcoming itens that is diplayed at #SDCC. This is the first time that we have such a big Hulk in the market, the green beast has 29inch (75 cm) tall, 2 heads and an outstanding base. All Marvel and Bruce Banner fans will gonna love it!
* The sample displayed at SDCC is a prototype, updates at the details and paint job applications come after the event * "

Need to see more of this because I would like a Hulk in my collection. Not a fan of the first head so a buy may depend on the 2nd headsculpt.

Ok the head could be a bit bigger. Wonder if Iron Studios listens to feedback. Slightly bigger head. Bit of a trim to the hair and I’m all in.

78be2fb91e1297087a6e733558ba8a7d.jpg

83440d5da56b5f45e9bca6c0d18d8c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back