NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho50501

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well things just got interesting. Last week they said they didn't have the rights hmmmm.

1c81d55bbb1990da417274e97119dbf4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol Randy can't help but spoil their reveals before SDCC starts. Hopefully they got the license back. Mezco got it so it's possible. NECA might already have a bunch of new Michael Myers figures in different scales and formats ready to be released in time for the 40th anniversary. As opposed to just a reveal and then a long wait to release. If it's true we may see them in a few months.

Lol Randy can't help but spoil their reveals before SDCC starts. Hopefully they got the license back. Mezco got it so it's possible. NECA might already have a bunch of new Michael Myers figures in different scales and formats ready to be released in time for the 40th anniversary. As opposed to just a reveal and then a long wait to release. If it's true we may see them in a few months.
They could be there for all we know. We'll know in 3 days.

Imagine if this ends up being a massive troll on Randy's part. [emoji38]
Nah I doubt that. A week ago they said they didn't have the licence. So something must of changed in the past week or so.

I think a Halloween 2018 figure is coming, the big question is will they have the license for the original.

I think a Halloween 2018 figure is coming, the big question is will they have the license for the original.
They probably will. Will probably be like thier Pennywise.

If they make an Ultimate, and truly wish for it to be "Ultimate", they would include the original headsculpt and maybe the one from Halloween 2 or the new one as well.
Nah. H2 deserves it's own release. An ultimate 78 would include

The figure, extra hands,led pumpkin, ghost sheet w glasses, judith myers tombstone, 2 knives

If they make an Ultimate, and truly wish for it to be "Ultimate", they would include the original headsculpt and maybe the one from Halloween 2 or the new one as well.

Ultimate just means windowbox packaging and a good amount of accessories from that film, you wouldn't be getting stuff from the other movies included.

Nah. H2 deserves it's own release. An ultimate 78 would include

The figure, extra hands,led pumpkin, ghost sheet w glasses, judith myers tombstone, 2 knives

Pretty much the same as the Mezco, I would be good with that.

Ultimate just means windowbox packaging and a good amount of accessories from that film, you wouldn't be getting stuff from the other movies included.

Pretty much the same as the Mezco, I would be good with that.
Yeah I'm just not a big fan of clothing on 6/7 inch figures. Thier coveralls are horrible when compared to thier Ghostbusters.

With the exception of their ultimate Chucky which covered multiple films. Honesty I wouldn't put it past them to do a Myers with different heads from original, 2, 4 & maybe 5 since his boiler suit was pretty much identical in those films iirc?

An ultimate Myers has been a dream figure ever since they starting with Freddy all the way back in 2014. I'll take one from the new film too.

With the exception of their ultimate Chucky which covered multiple films. Honesty I wouldn't put it past them to do a Myers with different heads from original, 2, 4 & maybe 5 since his boiler suit was pretty much identical in those films iirc?

An ultimate Myers has been a dream figure ever since they starting with Freddy all the way back in 2014. I'll take one from the new film too.

BINGO.:clap

Sorry but your wrong Michaels coveralls changes in nearly every film.

H1 Charcoal grey big Mac coveralls
H2 spruce green red bucks coveralls
H4 pin striped navy blue big mac coveralls
H5 pin striped navy blue big Mac coveralls
H6 Grey dickies coveralls
H20 charcoal coveralls
H8 charcoal coveralls
RZH1 Carhartt coveralls
RZH2 Carhartt cover with pockets with flaps
RZH2 Carhartt covers with slanted pockets

Yeah I'm just not a big fan of clothing on 6/7 inch figures. Thier coveralls are horrible when compared to thier Ghostbusters.

Yeah when I said I was pretty good with that I was talking about your choice of accessories. I'll cancel the Mezco if Neca show a 78 Myers.

:slap How did I forget about Chucky I love that little figure.

Back