Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Default Re: NECA Michael Myers

Quote Originally Posted by Chakor View Post
    I might get an original, but anything else is an easy pass.

If they make an Ultimate, and truly wish for it to be "Ultimate", they would include the original headsculpt and maybe the one from Halloween 2 or the new one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Anton Phibes View Post
    If they make an Ultimate, and truly wish for it to be "Ultimate", they would include the original headsculpt and maybe the one from Halloween 2 or the new one as well.
    Nah. H2 deserves it's own release. An ultimate 78 would include

The figure, extra hands,led pumpkin, ghost sheet w glasses, judith myers tombstone, 2 knives

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ultimate just means windowbox packaging and a good amount of accessories from that film, you wouldn't be getting stuff from the other movies included.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho50501 View Post
    Nah. H2 deserves it's own release. An ultimate 78 would include

The figure, extra hands,led pumpkin, ghost sheet w glasses, judith myers tombstone, 2 knives

Pretty much the same as the Mezco, I would be good with that.

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLJOY View Post
    Ultimate just means windowbox packaging and a good amount of accessories from that film, you wouldn't be getting stuff from the other movies included.

Pretty much the same as the Mezco, I would be good with that.
    Yeah I'm just not a big fan of clothing on 6/7 inch figures. Thier coveralls are horrible when compared to thier Ghostbusters.

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLJOY View Post
    With the exception of their ultimate Chucky which covered multiple films. Honesty I wouldn't put it past them to do a Myers with different heads from original, 2, 4 & maybe 5 since his boiler suit was pretty much identical in those films iirc?

An ultimate Myers has been a dream figure ever since they starting with Freddy all the way back in 2014. I'll take one from the new film too.

Quote Originally Posted by Caped Baldy View Post
    With the exception of their ultimate Chucky which covered multiple films. Honesty I wouldn't put it past them to do a Myers with different heads from original, 2, 4 & maybe 5 since his boiler suit was pretty much identical in those films iirc?

An ultimate Myers has been a dream figure ever since they starting with Freddy all the way back in 2014. I'll take one from the new film too.
    BINGO.

Sorry but your wrong Michaels coveralls changes in nearly every film.

H1 Charcoal grey big Mac coveralls
    H2 spruce green red bucks coveralls
    H4 pin striped navy blue big mac coveralls
    H5 pin striped navy blue big Mac coveralls
    H6 Grey dickies coveralls
    H20 charcoal coveralls
    H8 charcoal coveralls
    RZH1 Carhartt coveralls
    RZH2 Carhartt cover with pockets with flaps
    RZH2 Carhartt covers with slanted pockets

Wrong they change just as much as his mask did.
    BINGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho50501 View Post
    Yeah I'm just not a big fan of clothing on 6/7 inch figures. Thier coveralls are horrible when compared to thier Ghostbusters.

Yeah when I said I was pretty good with that I was talking about your choice of accessories. I'll cancel the Mezco if Neca show a 78 Myers.

How did I forget about Chucky I love that little figure.

I doubt NECA is making a 78 version. It's probably the new film MM, which is fine, since it's close enough to the 78 look.