• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Briefcase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KORNdog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to ask. But does anyone sell 1/6 briefcases that aren't the ones that are all over evilbay? Its for an agent 47 bash and those cases look huge to me, like thin suitcases rather than a briefcase. Does anyone know of other cases that might fit the bill?

Cheers

I'm not sure if this one is sold on Ebay, but the one I used for my Clark Kent is from the Vor Toys WW2 Officer clothing set. Google it and it should pop up.

DSCN2212.jpg

It needs to be a hard body briefcase. Not a leather satchel. The ones you see on eBay are perfect in the way they look. But they're just too big.

Rainman made a great one for his pulp fiction figures, but obviously rare as hell and expensive too.

3NtJFr8.jpg

I'm surprised similar styled briefcases are so hard to find tbh. They seem like quite a standard item to have in 1/6.

If all else fails i'll just knock together a non-funtional one and it'll have to do but hoping someone here knows of a place to find what I'm after.

Back