SDCC 2018 Hot Toys News and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoody999

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
All, I though it would be good to have a thread for Hot Toys SDCC 2018. A place to post photos and thoughts about new Hot Toys figures shown at SDCC 2018.

Particularly good for people who cannot attend and for people who are there to hopefully post some pictures or videos and impressions.

I believe these are the Con Exclusives to begin with.

PD15307736741xf.jpg

PD1530698942n60.jpg

PD15296386824Y2.jpg

PD1529905460Ifp.jpg

This looks interesting. Wonder if it will be displayed at SDCC ??

Is anyone going ??

IMG_5326.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5326.jpg
    IMG_5326.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 864
Yep, I think Lando has gotta be there.....

I'd really like to see Cable as well, but really have my doubts due to licensing....

I'd expect a tactical Killmonger in there too...maybe a black suit Daredevil and a solo series Punisher. Just random enough HT would do it.

I'd expect a tactical Killmonger in there too...maybe a black suit Daredevil and a solo series Punisher. Just random enough HT would do it.
I'd jump on a tactical Killmonger in a heartbeat. I'm not a fan of him in the black panther suit.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

If there's still no BDW Lando this year I'm going to be very VERY...disappointed.

I was able to score a Thursday ticket so will be very excited to take see in person what they've got!

The first two days are the most fun. Anything can be revealed. I can't wait to see what Blitzway is cooking up too. They make such cool choices.

Back