SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured I’d start this since we will need one in a few days. Heard there’s a new 1/4 iron man to be shown and it could be either the 46(heard that more) or a mk4/6(one person said this)..could be something else but it’s a 1/4 iron man anyway. Lol Also black order (no specific names just black order) could be shown.

Hoping for this guy..
F8A3F481-FA06-4A66-8C7E-77BF1F36FCC5.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm excited for that toyfair cap. I preordered him right away! I wonder if we'll get more of these concept figures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

cool always look forward to this type of thread around this time of year...

but why is this in the Marvel section if this is going to be a "catch all" ??

I would not be surprised if Hot Toys makes all the core Iron Man armors into 1/ scale eventually

I'd love to see some TV line figures - We have the TMS line so it would be nice to see a Quake figure considering we got Ghost Rider last year Quake would be a nice follow up. Also with the success of the Marvel Netflix series we are multiple seasons into Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and soon to be Iron Fist so it would be nice to get that line complete. I think an Elektra or Iron Fist would work well as a next release, considering their Asian influences with the Hand, K'un-Lun etc maybe that would help with sales in the primary market.

Whatever we see I'm excited but I always prefer to see figures I was never expecting!

Elektra from Defenders would be awesome. Anything Marvel: Netflix related honestly.
The marvel lineup is going to be massive, but I think mostly will consist of releases we already know about with possibly a few surprises.
I’d love to see a PS4 Spider-Man with the white spider logo, I love that design.
The new predator from this year’s upcoming movie is a likely bet.
Oh, and lots and lots of Star Wars.

I'd love more first 10 years figures. Digging into the old films. A new IM1 Tony would be cool. I still say MMS500 is a diecast Mark 1 or 7.

Can't wait to see what they show this year.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thank you for doing this again Motux! This and spooktacular are easily the most exciting time of year for the collector in me.

Marvel wise I can't think of anything I'm most looking forward to. I wonder what's the next diecast IM and I am curious if they will ever do a Mark I DC.

I’m curious if anymore IW announcements are coming, Cable, Venom then anything from past 10 yrs - upgrade wise.

No real interest in Antman & Wasp or other upcoming movies from various Studios

I’m curious if anymore IW announcements are coming, Cable, Venom then anything from past 10 yrs - upgrade wise.

No real interest in Antman & Wasp or other upcoming movies from various Studios

If you’re tired of waiting for HT to make Cable, Toys Era just released a photo of their attempt at him.

I'd love more first 10 years figures. Digging into the old films. A new IM1 Tony would be cool. I still say MMS500 is a diecast Mark 1 or 7.

Agree on the Mk VII. Unless Avengers IV has an incredible Iron Man design the Mk VII will go down as my favorite armor and the diecast figure I want the most.

Do you think we’ll actually see any new announcements from Hot Toys at SDCC? I don’t mean the convention exclusives either or figures that were already teased,like Valkyrie.
I mean new announcements.
Thoughts?

Do you think we’ll actually see any new announcements from Hot Toys at SDCC? I don’t mean the convention exclusives either or figures that were already teased,like Valkyrie.
I mean new announcements.
Thoughts?

Yeah, I’m pretty sure there will be a handful of prototypes, and one or two actually put up for PO just before or after the con.

Back