Action Figure Mondo Half-Life Gordon Freeman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Space_Bear17

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Seen on Instagram. Looks pretty good to me. See more at SDCC
ee94b7b4ff88e194d3b3ba900f8aa168.jpg
c7efe9a690ce9bcdd685f4b8471101dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is looks pretty cool - Digging the inclusion of a headcrab, too! Perhaps we'll get a gravity gun, too, like the recent NECA release.

Waited a very long time for a company to make this in 1/6 so I’m happy with this and will be getting it. Just need someone to release a 1/6 Adam Jensen from Deus Ex and I’ll have all my favourite video game protagonists.

Waited a very long time for a company to make this in 1/6 so I’m happy with this and will be getting it. Just need someone to release a 1/6 Adam Jensen from Deus Ex and I’ll have all my favourite video game protagonists.

1/6 Jensen is definitely one of my dream figures. Sadly I don't think we'll see it due to the somewhat erratic popularity of the Deus Ex franchise, and the number of original parts it would need to be done well. That said, the third party 1/6 figure makers often choose characters that surprise everyone, so there's always hope!

As to 1/6 Gordon Freeman, I hope he comes with more than a headcrab and a crowbar. Gravity Gun would be essential.

1/6 Jensen is definitely one of my dream figures. Sadly I don't think we'll see it due to the somewhat erratic popularity of the Deus Ex franchise, and the number of original parts it would need to be done well. That said, the third party 1/6 figure makers often choose characters that surprise everyone, so there's always hope!

As to 1/6 Gordon Freeman, I hope he comes with more than a headcrab and a crowbar. Gravity Gun would be essential.

Not to highjack this thread to be about a Deus Ex figure - but I think a company like VTS or supermad would do that character the justice he deserves for sure! Who do I have to talk to so we can get that done!?

For Freeman, I’m guessing the gravity gun is a given, maybe a shotgun or some other weapons from the game would be nice too, even a medpack maybe. We’ll see at the con I guess.

looks great but the headsculpt looks like its just like neca (plastic/cheap) and that was only 7 inches. its annoying when custom 3d printers have better quality headsculpts

still excited and interested, not paying more than 150

should show more at sdcc (maybe the gravity gun)

This has always been one of my dream figures. I am definitely buying one (assuming the price isn't crazy). Thanks for posting this! :hi5:

Back