1/6 SSC New Joker Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_ttbanner__thejokerfigure.jpg

Feels like the whole DC universe consists of one hero (Batman) and one vilain (Joker).

Lex Luthor? Bane? Black Adam? Darkseid?

At least it's not another Deathstroke...

If they made Fantastic Four figures I'd be Sideshow's biggest fan. A 1/6 Thing has been one of my most wanted for years. Marvel Legends made all four so it's not like there's a license block on toys.

As a huge Joker fan for practically all my years, and a collector of probably way too much Joker stuff as it is (though I am quite selective), I'll of course be very interested to see what they come up with this time, and if I like it and it turns out well, I'll no doubt buy it, too. But at the same time I can completely understand and sympathize with all those DC collectors who wish they had tackled a different character, as well, rather than the same select few over and over again.

Still, it is what it is, I guess. And all we can do is buy, or not buy, accordingly.

Feels like the whole DC universe consists of one hero (Batman) and one vilain (Joker).
Lex Luthor? Bane? Black Adam? Darkseid?
Pretty much. It's tough being a DC collector when you're not a big Batman fan.

I totally agree! While I do like Batman, I really dislike the over-attention he and his characters get. Instead of the Flash they showed oh so long ago, we got Lobo, a Black suit Batman, a very poorly done "Classic" Batman and now we're making our way back Joker.

Heck yes! I hope there is a major difference between this and the previous Joker. The new 1/6 Batman looks rather similar to their previous Batman.

Hopefully Mr. Freeze, Penguin, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Bane, and The Riddler are next. I want some Batman villains to fill out my DC shelf

Another Joker, a freakin' Batman villain, over popular heroes like Flash, Green Arrow, Martian, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Hawkgirl...
How about freakin' John Constantine, Jonah Hex, Watchmen?

And if you wanna do villains, how about Killer Croc, Darkseid, Brainiac, Deathstroke, Captain Cold, Ares, Crime Syndicate?

And it's not like figures that Sideshow put out are great. Far from it.
But then again, we all know their answers and the actual reasons.

Back