New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernLadMSP

Super Freak
Reaction score
cJc737z.jpg

Not her yellow and blue wolverine outfit then. Slightly disappointed as the rest of the line are more museum/ static poses

Saved money on all these women. Still got a liiiiiill hope for psylocke

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not feeling the pose or hair up again. Reminds me of the first supergirl. I need a x-23 pf so the wait continues. Hope ss releases another one soon.

Hope the guys are also planned. Really want a cyclopse and gambit. I saw that xm cyclopse and its just perfect. Would go nice with the SS wolverine.

Saved money on all these women. Still got a liiiiiill hope for psylocke

Same; holding out hope for Rogue too but I’m not going to pay a maquette price for her. If Psylocke comes out fugly like a few of these have then I won’t have any new X ladies in my collection for the foreseeable future.

Looks great so far!

From what I can see anyway ...the proportions and pose are on point.

The hair doesn't make sense. Is she falling straight down or is there a fan underneath her blowing her hair straight up?

She's clearly tripping over tentacle/pipe thing.

Is that supposed to be a danger room simulation?

Not feeling the pose or hair up again. Reminds me of the first supergirl. I need a x-23 pf so the wait continues. Hope ss releases another one soon.

That was the first thought that came to mind when I saw the tease. Which isn't a good thing for obvious reasons. I would've thought Sideshow had learned their lesson with the original Supergirl, given that with the new PF I think that's the fastest a PF has ever replaced their predecessor.

I know it's supposed to convey movement but in a static statue in my opinion it just looks odd.

Is that supposed to be a danger room simulation?

That was the first thought that came to mind when I saw the tease. Which isn't a good thing for obvious reasons. I would've thought Sideshow had learned their lesson with the original Supergirl, given that with the new PF I think that's the fastest a PF has ever replaced their predecessor.

I know it's supposed to convey movement but in a static statue in my opinion it just looks odd.

So bummed out now since I really wanted a x-23. I wished ss played it safe like the new supergirl. Well there’s still hope. A coh with hair down and a different face sculpt.

Back