Bullet Head 1:12 The Dark Knight Joker "The Criminal" - 3rd Party Soft Goods Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowGuardian

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bullet Head 1:12 The Dark Knight Joker "The Criminal" - 3rd Party Soft Goods Figure

This is very intriguing... obviously not official but looks decent. Guess it's a scaled down DX11? If the price is right I could see this being very popular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSLDZGpNgGw

M0XOoN8.jpgwAxgj0R.jpgVJlXvJZ.jpgnD1I7Cx.jpgErvCuWK.jpgCSRpyM1.jpgvOo2lT4.jpgJECgvZ7.jpg

Re: Bullet Head 1:12 The Dark Knight Joker "The Criminal" - 3rd Party Soft Goods Figu

That crossed my mind but I couldn't find anything saying otherwise. Guess the mods will take care of it if it shouldn't be here.

Re: Bullet Head 1:12 The Dark Knight Joker "The Criminal" - 3rd Party Soft Goods Figu

Yeah since the site’s not affiliated with Sideshow anymore, I think it’s fair game.

Ahh okay. Will have to wait for mods. My info might be outdated.

Interesting. The head does seem to be a scaled down, HT Bank Robber Joker sculpt. And the tailoring seems on par with what Mezco is doing, not that that's anything to write home about. Can't touch with 3A and Dam are doing in this scale.

Looks dang good for this scale. Quite possibly the GOAT 1/12 TDK Joker figure?

Has anyone here ordered from KG Hobby at all? Reliable site?

I'm getting this from KG Hobby. I think it looks good enough.

how is the quality? I should take Venom from them

Did anyone get this?
Does it scale closer to DAM or MEZCO?

It scales with shf

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back