Futurama Planet Express Ship - Quantum Mechanix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
This just went up for sale on Sideshow at $59.95, I think I'll grab one as I always loved this show and like this ship design...

"I don't want to live on this planet anymore."

The animated cult classic TV show Futurama follows 20th century pizza guy Philip J. Fry and his eccentric new friends in the 31st century. One thousand years from now
the crew of Planet Express travels to the ends of the galaxy delivering packages and having zany adventures.

This Planet Express Ship Master Series Vehicle Replica is an authentic re-creation of the ship as seen on the show. It lights up in the cockpit, portholes and exhaust. The ship operates on three AAA batteries (included) and has the unique QMx magnetic base that comes off and goes on the stand with ease.

Re-live the fun of Futurama with your very own intergalactic cargo transport!

OldBkpa.jpg

yxuWsXw.jpg

rc1oNp7.jpg

CzfDzEx.jpg

tPTztdN.jpg

RW7W642.jpg

hum6XcE.jpg

iLbhv5X.jpg

Pretty cool. They should make some maquettes. Bender, Fry, Flexo, Zapp, Kif, Hypno Toad and so on.

Yeah, I've never bought anything from QMx before as far as I can recall. Perhaps others can attest to their quality generally? I'm a little worried that they didn't seem to bother cleaning up the canopy edges on even the prototype too much. But for the money this doesn't look bad.

I picked this up from BBTS a month or so ago and was really pleased with it. It's my first product from QMx and thought it was pretty well put together. It also looks really nice displayed with Toynami's Futurama series of figures (which is why I bought it.) The finish on the wings was a little hit and miss but that's just me being nitpicky, lol.

All in all, really glad I picked it up!

Back