1/6 Will they make Avengers: Infinity War Winter Soldier/Bucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Infinity War Winter Soldier/Bucky

Maybe take the time to learn how the forum/threads work before making your own thread

Got me all excited for nothing. :gah: :lol

No worries. Dude apparently is new, so cut him some slack.

Anyone hear any news on whether or not Hot Toys will be doing this figure???

Usually, the general guideline around here is in order to start a definitive thread for a figure, there has to have been some sort of evidence or confirmation of a prototype, such as on display at a convention or on display in the background of promotional shots for another figure.

If you merely want to speculate about a potential figure, just make sure it has “speculation” in the title, so there’s no confusion.

Because I'm newer to the site. why did you need to respond to it? Just ignore me and let whoever wants to provide input on the actual topic at hand do it

No worries. Dude apparently is new, so cut him some slack.

Usually, the general guideline around here is in order to start a definitive thread for a figure, there has to have been some sort of evidence or confirmation of a prototype, such as on display at a convention or on display in the background of promotional shots for another figure.

If you merely want to speculate about a potential figure, just make sure it has “speculation” in the title, so there’s no confusion.

Thanks! I'm figuring this all out like you said. I appreciate the help

Why read up on anything when you have a keyboard and access to the internet? this board should have a 50 post pre requisite for starting a thread, that way people can figure things out and be involved in the community for a bit, **** like this is just annoying (in a very petty way)

chill out :ohbfrank:

Just a quick FYI:

- Most of the folks here (including me) are refreshing the site habitually and will jump on any new threads.
- These folks (including me) will also rage at any threads that contains speculation which are not properly tagged as such (I'm looking at you HT Lando thread).
- As mentioned there are many speculation threads around to kill time between product launches and delivery notifications.

Just here to keep the peace. Welcome to the forum.

No sweat. Tell me how to close and I will. I'll just observe from now on. For the replies that were critical... grow up. It's a forum, and generally newcomers will take awhile to adjust. For those that were helpful, thanks for the welcome!

No sweat. Tell me how to close and I will. I'll just observe from now on. For the replies that were critical... grow up. It's a forum, and generally newcomers will take awhile to adjust. For those that were helpful, thanks for the welcome!

You cant, thats why its aggravating when noobs who dont acclimate post threads that arent needed

No problem. :duff

And you’re unable to close your own thread, only a mod can do that. And regarding petulant behavior, if you’re going to be part of this forum, get used to it. It’s rampant on here. Either just ignore them, or laugh at them.

Well then just quit commenting and it'll go away Lipsmack :)

Well then just quit commenting and it'll go away Lipsmack :)

Even though it appears he’s jumping down your throat, LS is generally a good poster. There’s behavior on here that’s far worse than what you think he’s exhibiting.

Yeah Ultimately its Daves fault for letting any new account jump right in, Im just of the opinion that if you join a board because it interests you and yout wanna spend time here, then you look around first and see how things go, doesnt take much effort and save us all the headache

Back