Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_ttbanner_ThorPF.jpg
PO July 26

Sideshow is really tackling some new characters huh? Glad we don't have any Thor statues prior to this one.

Sideshow is really tackling some new characters huh? Glad we don't have any Thor statues prior to this one.

They're generally always going to make the characters that they feel will sell the best. Please don't be surprised that a business is making decisions that are primarily about making money.

Anyway it's a cool statue, but I wouldn't feel compelled to replace my Modern Age Thor with this one. At least that's how I feel today lol.

They're generally always going to make the characters that they feel will sell the best. Please don't be surprised that a business is making decisions that are primarily about making money.

Anyway it's a cool statue, but I wouldn't feel compelled to replace my Modern Age Thor with this one. At least that's how I feel today lol.

I get this, but still as a collector, I really wish they tackle some more new characters (especially DC) once in a while. Most of the release this year for Marvel and DC are revisits. It would have been nice to have more new characters than we have now.

*sigh*

Well damn. Was just thinking about if they will release a new Thor. Damn i like this

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back