Statue PCS WWE license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tease from newsletter

Attachments

• ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 438
  • 05-903794-Ultimate-Warrior-Statue_7581.jpg
    05-903794-Ultimate-Warrior-Statue_7581.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Wow, nice!
Although I’m so sick of that particular photo/look being used for Warrior.
That’s the exact same look WWE recently used for their recent statue.

Someone needs to do a Ric Flair statue, with the old school NWA championship belt and one of Flairs awesome robes.

so sick.

wishlist:
Macho man in wrestlemania 3 attire
Undertaker w/ purple gloves

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Looks great.
Much better than the WWE statue from a couple of years ago.

$400 I would have been All In, $550... Eh, if it was Taker, Hogan, Animal, Hawk, Bret I would be down...

I like the Warrior more than all those guys, but I think PCS is a company I no longer want to support.

How is it possible to deny people of refunds yet new products are put up for order. This is monkey business.

I would like to own this but there's something about it I'm nkt crazy about. Maybe it's the hair, maybe the face and pose...as cool as it is to see the Warrior in 1/4 scale something about this looks funny.

I like the Warrior more than all those guys, but I think PCS is a company I no longer want to support.

How is it possible to deny people of refunds yet new products are put up for order. This is monkey business.

I would like to own this but there's something about it I'm nkt crazy about. Maybe it's the hair, maybe the face and pose...as cool as it is to see the Warrior in 1/4 scale something about this looks funny.

They’re probably using new money to pay for refunds

Popping up on a few UK retailer sites for £625 GBP ($810) excl shipping.

That's insanity.

Back