Iron Studios - Avengers: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
“We’re the Avengers, man”
One of the most exciting news that we wanna show to all the fans at SDCC is the new Legacy Replica 1/4 of your friendly neighborhood Spider Man in the Iron Spider suit!
Stay tuned here at the Instagram and the Iron Studios Facebook page to check all the news and updates about our third edition of SDCC!! #IronStudios #SpiderMan #AvengersInfinityWar #Avengers

36160225_998448137002678_3608827364017963008_n.jpg

I cannot wait to see the base on this piece, with those legs this could be a real attention grabber. IS doesn't hold back with their MCU pieces.

While I'm happy to see this, honestly seeing the wing span on those robotic arms give me pause as it looks like it'll take up a lot of real estate.

Heck I'm in the process of possibly moving my Falcon piece and removing his wings and putting him in a Besta so that I can put my 1/3 scales on top.

And those web design indentations on the suit look way too deep.

This may be my first iron studios piece.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Something looks off with the eyes. They are protruding off of the of the headsculpt - I wish they were flush. Still need to see more pics though.

Comes with a swap out portrait too [emoji4] I feel like this might give their Falcon a run in terms of real estate. I guess I'll find out.

Honestly as much as I wanted this piece when it was being hinted, these pics as well as the ones prior haven't really impressed me all that much.

Imo the web design indentations are a bit too deep, and as someone mentioned the eyes stick out too much.

And I'm not surprised there's going to be a change on head, as when I was watching the Sideshow video, I was certain I was seeing quite the obvious seam along the front of the neck.

But saying all that I'll probably still preorder it, but there's no telling if I'll end up keeping it.

And while the base is big, his right leg does come down fairly low. So hopefully it's not too tall.....except for those arms of course.

I'm not a fan of this design, wish it was closer to the comics. Statue looks cool though.

They went for a much more Iron-man style spider suit and I'm ok with this. The raised eyes and resessed lines make the suit look heavily armored and I think it's a pretty good look. Make alot more sense then a skin tight jumpsuit with mechanical arms sticking out.

Back